1. Hey you! Come join the community and have a chat in the new official XPOFF discord https://discord.gg/4JKdbZE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Net Neutrality matters! If you're an American and want to ensure you have access to this website or normal internet speeds without paying more you must call your state representative, the freedom of the internet is at stake. Take a stand, do not allow yourself to be silenced https://www.battleforthenet.com/
Dismiss Notice
Hey Mr. Anonymous! Now you can post here as a guest without registering on the website! Enjoy ^.^

RBG: 10v10 or Solo/Duo Queue?

Discussion in 'Meteorite' started by Nature, Apr 19, 2017.

Share This Page

Solo/Duo Queue or 10v10

1. Solo/Duo

45.5%
  2. 10v10

54.5%
  1. Nature

Nature 2016 Twink Cup Champion

Hello, I have a very important question regarding how the RBG system will work. First theres solo/duo queue, teams get randomized, if you leave after the first 5 minutes of the game you'll receive a 24 hour IP ban. Which means if one player has to leave, the game will go on as a 9v10. Its either that or the classic 10v10 RBG style, you group up as a team and queue versus other teams.

Vote!

2. Sail

Sail Member

I said solo/duo for the more casual, or people who don't quite have a group of people they could actually que with... but now that i think about it... it would take out the entirety of the 10v10 rbg experience... which is purely a competitive scene

Nature and saxxon like this.
  3. saxxon

saxxon saxxon Founder

rbgs should be rbgs, if u awnna que solo/duo then just do pugs

Fancy, partygirl, Chainz and 5 others like this.
  4. Sail

Sail Member

Yeah had that epiphany while writing that post >.>

Edit: i do hope that these rbgs get going and the population steps up a bit so a few games could be running at a time, and still pub games going on as well... ik thats far fetched, but looking toward the future obviously, but if population stays the same, the rbgs would have to be scheduled, or the solo/duo pub rbgs would be the only way to rbg

5. artonkn

artonkn Member

10v10 wont have a competitive ladder, there simple wont be enough teams to facilitate a competitive atmosphere, as what could be achieved with a tournament.

Solo/Duo will just be pugs

6. Asterias

Asterias best player europe

basically my opinion. RBGS should be 10v10 but have fun trying to get games that way @Nature

Nature likes this.
  7. barb

barb Member

I hope they change the system of when a player is suspended from the server.
    [​IMG]
    No reason to showcase peoples IPs... Theres some scummy people out there

8. Voc

Voc Finesse Father

There has never been enough teams to call this bracket competitive just a rotation of the same players that have always been there or has there been idk it jus seems like it

Idiot and Sketchbag like this.
  9. Voc

Voc Finesse Father

Population needs to grow and rbg needs to be separate from pug without a doubt

10. Chainz

Chainz 23

10v10 for sure.. but if people will make enough teams for it, is questionable

11. Stabilt

Stabilt Member

Id rather have people play pugs and make their own teams for 10v10 wargames, guild vs guild or whatever u want to call it

Idiot and Nature like this.
  12. artonkn

artonkn Member

oh shit im gonna follow the rules now

13. OP
    Nature

Nature 2016 Twink Cup Champion

I'm positive that people will make teams, considering tournaments will be hosted with big $$ prize pools. Hopefully that will get people together.

14. Chainz

Chainz 23

Ye after writing that I started to realize RBG's are practise for later tournaments. I hope it works out well.

Nature likes this.
  15. Lanky

Lanky meraki

I can't see many ppl forming teams for 10v10s sorry, even if there are some teams there will be people not able to do rbgs because they can't find a team

16. Stabilt

Stabilt Member

Could have some kind of ladder for teams where your win/loss ratio is in %. That means a team that plays 20 games has a fair chance to have even stats to a team that plays 50, would need some minimum amount of games played to count though, or that you play vs every team atleast.

Before every tournament the #1 team on ladder is automatic seeded as #1 and so on. Teams who only want to play tournaments would be seeded the lowest

17. Asterias

Asterias best player europe

Yeah for dollar everyone will queue no matter what, however if there is no reward asides some gear piece that gives an extra 3 intellect or some sick tmog gear or title, I think you'll find it hard to find teams to play vs.

18. Cloud

Cloud X O

Solo for casual filth.

19. Allybeboba

Allybeboba ...

People are finally starting to see the light!

/cheers

20. Yndigo

Yndigo Something funny

As much as i'd like it to be 10v10, i dont think its sustainable yet.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)