Raw Talent looking for guild(s) to premade this Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizza

2014, 2015, & 2018 TC Champ
Founder
Raw Talent is looking to do multiple 7v7-9v9 premades against any guild(s) this Sunday around 9-11 EST. We're not going to be able to field 10, but we would like to do games nonetheless with the amount we have on (between 7-9).

We'll follow the basic premade rules that all guilds have become accustom to this expansion. We will stream the games if you're fine with us doing so for the community's viewing pleasure. If you don't want us to stream or tell anyone about the games we won't.

This is your chance to get to play multiple premades against Raw Talent's new roster before any other guild this expansion. We're open to vs any guild in the bracket.

Please send me a PM over TI or get in touch with myself or one of my guildies in-game if you're interested. We're looking to have fun, practice, and get in some competitive games.

Thanks.

Still looking for guild(s) to play this Sunday.

Are you accepting pug ?

If we don't find a guild to premade we'll be queuing a 5 man into pugs for the majority of the day to get in whatever practice we can. We would prefer to play a guild though.

how many guilds you playing against now pizza?

No one has stepped up to vs us this weekend.

We're still open to play any guild(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread