Rate this 89 twink

85 still exists. Just because lvl 85 mop blues aren't op anymore doesn't mean the bracket is ruined. Its back to its former Glory, same goes with the 80 bracket. IMO I hate it when newer xpacs tarnish the gearing process of previous brackets.

Epics will reign Superior.

Once 6.3 hit all the 85's with mop blues cried and left because its too hard to do a raid or two rofl I used to see tons of 85 twinks talking smack in Goldshire with auction gear. Funny thing is, they only played 85's solely on taking advantage of people with cata gear, the roles are reversed now and they can't take the heat. Too bad.

What impression did you faggots get that said i disapproved the ''MOP gear''? i used it because it scaled better in BGs jeez

I for one was fucking amazed over the fact that my lock for once could wear her proper fucking pvp gear holy shit jump to conclusion why dont you...

and the 85 bracket was allways doomed to die at its peak it was quite active but not that huge never was and alas never will rip indeed.

EDIT! dinged 90 il equip the 89 twink gear for as long as i can remember if you are remotely intrested...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread