Rate the DK :)

FrozenWill

Legend
Dkapitator @ Alleria - Community - World of Warcraft

since resilience really has no benefit, im using the VoP for my helmet since it his the most crit.
I need to replace my chest with the heroic one, and maybe get shadowmourne seeing as it has a little more top end damage than my weapon currently. And i think i need a better shoulder enchant. Other than that, not sure what im missing :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Something is weird with gear right now for 85s. I have near BiS Cata gear on my DK (better stats then MoP gear) but the DPS output is lower. Even though strength, DPS, and Haste stats are all higher in Cata gear, the MoP gear is doing more DPS on 85 target dummies. Can anyone verify or explain this?

Something is weird with gear right now for 85s. I have near BiS Cata gear on my DK (better stats then MoP gear) but the DPS output is lower. Even though strength, DPS, and Haste stats are all higher in Cata gear, the MoP gear is doing more DPS on 85 target dummies. Can anyone verify or explain this?

oh thats odd, I think the damage tooltips are still messed up on weapons, meaning, i think MoP weapons are doing more damage even though the tooltip might say it is lower.

Looks like they still haven't updated the weapon stats because raid finder weps are doing more than heroic ones, but I was able to enchant both of my rings and my neck in WoD.

Just finished gearing my DK for WoD, only thing left is Sun Lute and the alchemy trinket.

Looks like you are doing pretty well off! Dont know how you can stand to raid cata!

So far so good! Just need trinket still and boots :)

Users who are viewing this thread