Rate Pepsi! :D

VCheetah

Legend
So check Pepsi out she's in my sig.

I have been worried about how to cap hit lately. When I came back I was no longer capped so I was thinking to either get Flying Goggles or get Lavishly Jeweled Ring. I'm kinda leaning towards Ring because I will make up for the stam when I get LFH and I dont want to relevel professions ;P

Are there better items to swap out for hit??

Also I am changing mog often haha. I am going for a full blue set and I have found some pretty cool items, but I do like my current mog.

I personally do like crit more, but I try not to sacrifice so much stam because If I cant live for more than 3 seconds than crit is useless.

Thanks guys! Start your critique and recommendations! :)

I got used to Ice Floes faster than expected and I have been playing Frost for over a year :) Thanks.

More Comments guys! c'mon help me get better! >_<

9/10 because hat and no inherited insignia

see you in your GY again, I was the paladin you kept emoting

you need 15 hit. u have 8. besy wsy is either rune of perfection + lavish or rune of perfection + dpr

pepsi's ok but i'd rather have coca cola tbh.

Armor - Items - World of Warcraft all cloth items with hit - none of them a real upgrade.
Armor - Items - World of Warcraft all trinkets/rings/necks with hit

Maybe think about removing the insignia and going for Rune of Perfection - Item - World of Warcraft as you can blink out of a lot of crap.

Its gonna feel weird not having insignia but I am going for that better :) Just the rogue saps -_- can pally cleanse those saps?

thanks for all the great feedback guys!

Its gonna feel weird not having insignia but I am going for that better :) Just the rogue saps -_- can pally cleanse those saps?

thanks for all the great feedback guys!

Hmm if you want to keep that -> Lavishly Jeweled Ring - Item - World of Warcraft + Flying Tiger Goggles - Item - World of Warcraft + Grand Staff of Jordan - Item - World of Warcraft = 14. Not 15, but still enough. You'd loose 3 stamina that way but I guess one can still survive with that.

But personally I'd go for -> Rune of Perfection - Item - World of Warcraft + Flying Tiger Goggles - Item - World of Warcraft + Dignified Headmaster's Charge - Item - World of Warcraft = mooooar dmg :D

And nope, pallies can't cleanse that. Only their own stun.

Also keep in mind Draenei has 1% hit racial :)

So you could go with
RoPerf 12
Messner's 2
heroic presence 1 (er, more than 1. so maybe just RoP and the racial? i guess you'd have a little less than 1% miss chance and get to keep the 2 int and 1 stam from crystalline cuffs).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread