Rate ONESHOT's HUNTER!

pre-mop hunter that couldn't be arsed to gear properly because the class was that OP. 3/10

10/10= perfect

-1 for shoulders and wrong wrist chant
-1 for wrong gloves and feet
-1 for no armor kits
-1 for no scope
+1 for decent mog

7/10

i got the scope on my Charmed ancient bone bow, and i dropped Engeniring ;( _Plus i use that Amor for the +2 Agit. Ill get Enchanting and change the stam to agir, and get the scope for Naga heartpiercers, And the amor kits.

Last edited by a moderator:
10/10= perfect

-1 for shoulders and wrong wrist chant
-1 for wrong gloves and feet
-1 for no armor kits
-1 for no scope
+1 for decent mog

7/10
Idk what kind of gloves he needed but if it was Foreman's gloves, I'm sure it's kinda hard to get.
Rate 8/10 :) - No kits , Wrong wrist enchants, get haste trinket to change for Tyranny (Not really BiS, you can keep Tyranny also), wrong shoulders, get 4 agil 4 stam 4 crit cloak, and get enchant on bow. :)

yes just say 3/10, you made is seem like I know nothing about hunters at lvl 20

i would of given a total noob a higher rating. you have 40 thousand HK's, and your char is nearly a year old. you've had plenty of time :(

I don't wanna sound like a curley but copy my gear except change ello's for RoP. RoP + Argas = BiS this patch if you are already hit capped.

AGM+ Insig for main set. Switch out AGM for tyranny once CD is blown. When tyranny CD is blown switch in the haste trinket. Once tyranny is back up put it on. Once AGM cd is up put it back on. Insig stays at all times.

Foreman's>Naga. 7 exp>1 agi, 8 stam.
FotL>prisoner. 1 agi>2 armor

I don't wanna sound like a curley but copy my gear except change ello's for RoP. RoP + Argas = BiS this patch if you are already hit capped.

AGM+ Insig for main set. Switch out AGM for tyranny once CD is blown. When tyranny CD is blown switch in the haste trinket. Once tyranny is back up put it on. Once AGM cd is up put it back on. Insig stays at all times.

Foreman's>Naga. 7 exp>1 agi, 8 stam.
FotL>prisoner. 1 agi>2 armor
Is there any tip where to farm Feet of the Lynx :) ?

+18 armor kits, PVE mail shoulders for crit, cloak of bandit even though your current cloak has a GFed enchant it isn't worth the loss of the crit. Get a +2 scope to your bow. Also use AGM over Mark of tyranny.

7/10, goodly geared hunter, but you need to change your race,male nelf hunters are pitiful looking. Also use Foremans over Naga Battle Gloves because, they reduce the chance of your attacks being dodged and cap you and your pet's spell-hit chance.

i would of given a total noob a higher rating. you have 40 thousand HK's, and your char is nearly a year old. you've had plenty of time :(

i had three accounts my last 2 had 45k, the other 20k, this 40k dont call me a noob. The other 2 i forgot my pass after not playing wow a few weeks cause we left for vacation and i didnt know my security pass. Plus i really just wanted to know what people thought of my toon, now i am gonna get BiS and then show it to you and then you judje me ;)

The chests you want to farm are Ashanvale/Stonetalon or Wetlands/Arathi/Hilsbrand zone chests (at least those are the one's I have done).

I like your hunter. Definitely different gear choices than I made with mine, but it looks nice.

The chests you want to farm are Ashanvale/Stonetalon or Wetlands/Arathi/Hilsbrand zone chests (at least those are the one's I have done).

I like your hunter. Definitely different gear choices than I made with mine, but it looks nice.

Thanks man

Users who are viewing this thread