Rate of warforged drops reduced massively

If it really takes that long to get a drop it's most likely an issue with your character. Try deleting and making a new one to see if that will fix it.

I’m approaching 10k drops on a single character doing solo runs.

still not bis.

still not stopping.
I know the feeling. My lock was almost Bis after one week. My demon hunters going on two months with only three sockets. only play an hour here or there not geeking out but still. my lock got lucky af

there has been alot of chatter concerning how OP low levels are in dungeons, on a react vid that asmon was doing, the OG video mention how you lose power as you level. talked of a lvl-10 arc mage soloing whole dungeon, asmon did his pause talk on it, etc.

while blizz claims they do not watch videos, they do seem to jerk and make changes, buffs, and nerfs to classes/specs, gear, etc. ironically or accidentally always after these are on videos. maybe community counsel elevates them?
[doublepost=1677695892,1677695246][/doublepost]player i created about a month ago, has 183 WOD dungeons in stats and only 3 epics, none have sockets or terts

there has been alot of chatter concerning how OP low levels are in dungeons, on a react vid that asmon was doing, the OG video mention how you lose power as you level. talked of a lvl-10 arc mage soloing whole dungeon, asmon did his pause talk on it, etc.

while blizz claims they do not watch videos, they do seem to jerk and make changes, buffs, and nerfs to classes/specs, gear, etc. ironically or accidentally always after these are on videos. maybe community counsel elevates them?

Can you link video?

player i created about a month ago, has 183 WOD dungeons in stats and only 3 epics, none have sockets or terts

That's just bad luck, these are my epics from the last 6 days of farming
3 leech, 2 socket, 1 avoidance
g89UWFz.png

My guess is that If blizzard was going to do anything about low level pve they’d probably just make gear be the easy scapegoat.

And I can imagine since most of that now is WOD drops they’d just remove the warforge mechanic and think “problem solved”. I doubt they would change drop rates in favor of just removing the mechanic entirely.

In terms of dungeon gearing it’s really the only outlier

asmon video start at around 9:50

this guy does unique vids

do various wording searches and you will see stuff like this since DF
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/level-10-monk-just-did-45k-dps/1473803
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wtf-is-going-on-with-low-level-dungeons/1413955/22?page=2

in my numerous runs with my 20s, i see players happy about various specs 10-14 blowing thru the dungeons, and i have also seen players rage like on various forum posts. some are interested on how its happening which some twinks explain, while others want the info to report it as a issue/hack/problem

Users who are viewing this thread