EU+US Rate my twink

The stats on your mainhand are good! You can do slicer offhand for 4 more agi, but it looks good! Definitely slap mark of the hidden satyr on the neck, throw on your enchanted boulder pads and boarhide, get a ring enchant, and maybe try for the defending champion or dusk powder for trinkets.

Also, try and find an enchanter to make the enchant "stealth" for your parachute cloak, scaled up to 29 its 4 agi 4 dodge.

The stats on your mainhand are good! You can do slicer offhand for 4 more agi, but it looks good! Definitely slap mark of the hidden satyr on the neck, throw on your enchanted boulder pads and boarhide, get a ring enchant, and maybe try for the defending champion or dusk powder for trinkets.

Also, try and find an enchanter to make the enchant "stealth" for your parachute cloak, scaled up to 29 its 4 agi 4 dodge.
Ty for answer dude! Why is my weapons better than a +8agi quest epic weapon and slicer, for example?

Ty for answer dude! Why is my weapons better than a +8agi quest epic weapon and slicer, for example?
Well, it's really all preference, 8 agi is more damage, your wep opens up The possibility of you running a tankier build, but the damage difference from 4 agi won't be the end of the world!

You may benefit from a 4.62 dps epic mainhand weapon vs the 4.42 dps Eredar Splitter.

As mentioned before, Mark of the Hidden Satyr to neck would help.

You may consider either Boulder Pads or Cloaked Shoulderpads of the Quickblade (3crit/5vers). I personally have a set of each enchanted and find that the Cloaked Shoulderpads provide a more balanced set and use Boulder Pads when I want full dps for situations or I know I have good heals.

Boarhide Leggings with Shadowleather Leg Armor would be an upgrade.

Ring enchants with Pact of Versatility since they scale to +2 versatility in BGs.

Glove enchant to Crusher (4 attack power) instead of the 4 agi. Crusher scales to 6 attack power in BGs and the 4 agi enchant scales to only 5 agi.

Bracers enchant with Enchant Bracers - Greater Assault (+3 attack power) instead of 2 agility. Greater Assault scales to +4 attack power in BGs, and agi scales to +4 agi in BGs, so no difference in BGs. But outside BGs a slight difference.

Cloak enchant to Enchant Cloak - Stealth (2 agi, 2 dodge) because +1 vers and 2% speed, the speed doesn't stack with the speed enchant on your boots. Plus in BGs Stealth scales to 4 agi and 4 dodge.

Lastly I would pick up a Master Engineer's Goggles for similar situations as noted above with the shoulderpads. I run Goggles+Cloaked Shoulderpads together in a 'balanced' set, and Feathered Headdress+Boulder Pads together in a separate dps focused set.

You may benefit from a 4.62 dps epic mainhand weapon vs the 4.42 dps Eredar Splitter.
Are u mean epic mainhand +8 agi?

You may consider either Boulder Pads or Cloaked Shoulderpads of the Quickblade (3crit/5vers). I personally have a set of each enchanted and find that the Cloaked Shoulderpads provide a more balanced set and use Boulder Pads when I want full dps for situations or I know I have good heals.
Im trying to do maximum dps set
Glove enchant to Crusher (4 attack power) instead of the 4 agi. Crusher scales to 6 attack power in BGs and the 4 agi enchant scales to only 5 agi.
how much attack power in 1 agi?

thanks for answers guys

-23 stam 20v head would probably be better especially as a rogue
-4/6/5v loom neck for the heal (unless ur using potions)
-5/8/5v/3c Cloaked Shoulderpads with 3 agi 1 crit
-Feathered Cape (7 agi 7 stam) with 4 agi 4 dodge enchant
-Chest is fine, if you go alliance Soothsayer would be better (rare or epic)
-Wrists are fine, you could go for the 5/7/6c wrists on horde or 5/7/9c wrist on alliance
-Main Hand do all 1h wep quests, if they all fail use Pale Skinner
-Off Hand you can use epic Kobold Sticker (4 agi 6 stam 8 crit) or 4/6/7c as rare. If those fail I would use jeweled dagger or long crawler limb personally (4 agi 8 stam)
-Rings do all the 5/7/4c ring quests, if those fail use 4/6/3v/2c dung ring and 4/6/5v bg ring
-Lvl 20 ilvl 28 feet of the lynx (9 agi 9 stam)
-Boarhide Leggings with 4 agi 2 crit
-Girdle of the Bindwatcher (5/8/5v/3c) with absorb belt tinker
-Gloves are fine, if you go alliance Sparkproof epic is better (6/9/9c/6v)

Can you help me with enchant shoulders and leggins? I havent high lvl and cant do it by myself. My btag Finiqu#2739
I don't have gametime, though I'm sure you can find some1 on these forums.

The 4 agi 2 crit leg enchant doesn't make the item soulbound so that can be done without trade bug.
3 agi 1 crit u need to trade bug (it can take multiple shoulders to get it on I got super unlucky and wasted 5 perfect shoulders on my rogue)
If you don't want to trade bug, there is heavy knothide armor kit which doesn't become soulbound and it's 4 stam in bg

Users who are viewing this thread