EU+US Rate my T-Mog

Elkiva

▪ ℋøʟ⑂ ℙяḯℯṧт ▪
I do not know if there is a trans-mog page / thread active within this bracket, however I was not able to find it.

What do you all think of my transmog? I'm happy with it and wanted to share it with peeps :)

- Elkiva

C4rqwxc.jpg

3DFoCLK.jpg

It's a pretty nice mog, you just see it a lot. :/

Yeah, thought I'd tinker it with the staffs on duel wield and changing the belt / tabards around. It's rather simplistic but still looks rad.

I'm not a huge fan of that set personally but you did good job with it :$

It's a little bit like marmite, love it or hate it haha

The gear is used a lot for tmog but I've never seen anyone use those weps with them, looks quite nice

Get zinrock from archeology, and you will be 10/10

I tell you what, I've done over 450 archeology troll excavations...I'm still searching :(

The gear is used a lot for tmog but I've never seen anyone use those weps with them, looks quite nice

I love how the staff is made of leg bones, that's what caught my eye. Adding to that the ribbon and the Artwork really does work well with it.

Its a nice one, its just that its worn by many, the thing that makes me like it and the thing that makes it stand out is the tabard. Good one!

Tabards make all the difference ;)

I have tried to find a decent substitute, I don't want to hide the helm...so I'm stuck haha

I mean, my xmogs are usually more comical than anything so who am I to judge?

Users who are viewing this thread