EU+US Rate my rogue

Your current gear-set is rather confusing. I don't know whether you are in an overall (kinda balanced?) set, or whether you are going for a return-flag-set. With that said, there are a few errors, depending on what you go for. If you are going for a return-flag-set you want to get as much agi as possible. That means you want fang gloves instead of foreman's, and the honor neck.

If you want a balanced set, you want BoA legs, Black Wolf Bracers, PvP trinket to go with your Defending Champion (would use AGM if it's not on CD instead of defending champion), and I would keep BoA neck + cloak.

This is my rogue in a balanced set: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Bestworldyo/advanced

The reason my balanced set is not including some of the items I mentioned for you, is because I don't want to break my defias 5-set.

For an AP/return set, I swap neck for pvp neck, and cloak for Lizard Scale Cloak, as well as bracers for forest leather bracers (I don't have Thrall's Gift). And if I had AGM on this rogue, I would use that instead of Defending Champion for my balanced set.

Gloves of the Fang is better than Foreman's. And here's why. Haste is ducking useless. Haste is decent if you have enough uptime for it to come into play. Sadly, you will not have enough uptime. You don't have any guaranteed uptime. No sprint, no slow etc. All you wanna do is get in that juicy ambush with a few white hits and maybe as many sinister strikes as possible (which isn't going to be a lot most of the time), or an eviscerate (if you have saved up points).

The truth is, the haste you obtain through Foreman's is not enough to add it to a total, even if you were to have uptime. Your Slice and Dice should provide that. And in a situation where you are going to have enough uptime, it is actually worth it to Slice and Dice off the bat with the 2 points gained through ambush (or if 1-2 points saved, Slice and Dice before opening). It is situational though.
But all in all Gloves of the Fang > Foreman's no matter what.

You should look to switch between different gear sets depending on situation.

TL;DR Gloves of the Fang > Foreman's all the time, and your gear-set is messy.

Last edited:
Neck enchant alert!
Lol damn nice catch Sketch. I blame my character name

@Bestworld Thanks for the rant, I've already got a glowing lizard cloak and pvp neck. Just logged off in an odd ball set. I'll pick up a glove of the fang when im on next. Nice rogue btw

Insignia > Void

You're going for a heavy damage build, I'd recommend Lizardscale Cloak and Sentinel's Medallion. Either way, enchant your neck.

Fang > Foreman's, especially in combat, only argument slightly for it would've been in assass.

Users who are viewing this thread