Rate my glasscannon rogue

swagqt

Grandfathered
you dont know what glasscanon is? most of looms are based in stam so they are not bis for rogue GC

I do know what a Glasscannon is but I still think looms give more offensive stats than nonlooms. Being a Glasscannon is not "get as much damage and as low stamina" but get as much damage, even if there's a cost in stamina.

I do know what a Glasscannon is but I still think looms give more offensive stats than nonlooms. Being a Glasscannon is not "get as much damage and as low stamina" but get as much damage, even if there's a cost in stamina.

indeed but in this case im a rogue with AGM, and 3k hp bandages and a lot of stuff its not like im a glasscannon disc priest rogues are supossed to do the most dmg possible in low perior of time to drop down fcs and healers not to resist that long i got a balanced set with boa neck/ legs / shoulders which is for duels i also got a stam set im like 3.2k hp non buffed with it

People take points away for not having thrall's gift? Nah, I'm sure as hell not going to re-roll

Last edited:
indeed but in this case im a rogue with AGM, and 3k hp bandages and a lot of stuff its not like im a glasscannon disc priest rogues are supossed to do the most dmg possible in low perior of time to drop down fcs and healers not to resist that long i got a balanced set with boa neck/ legs / shoulders which is for duels i also got a stam set im like 3.2k hp non buffed with it

3.2k is very squishy. i am a level 29 and i am not glass cannon. (my opinion) lets say you are going after efc having that low hp you will die faster than you will kill him. also AGM is pretty much useless for you unless nightelf but this is just my opinion and experience. i would lose those shoulders and get the boa ones

Glass canon is necessary in wsg (combat). Maybe in AB you might want to use a balanced set, or if you have sufficient heals. But glass is crucial for catching an efc, or offensive player offguard with overwhelming short-period damage. A good rogue should spend a good amount of time in stealth, and opening when necessary. They shouldn't be swinging away in mid or gy 24/7.

And timing is key, if you have a good idea when the next zerkers spawn, it can be deadly. I check those frequently, and it pays off when I can take out efc.

Users who are viewing this thread