US Rate my druid different healing set no hearts ong swap

Thotfc

R1 Friendly Tink
Obviously I'm not grandfathered, and I don't have anything amazing but I'm trying out a set that has been in process for a while now. It may seem skeptical. And it's not what people are use to seeing in the gulch, it is not finished yet but for the pieces that are not set in stone, I would like some solid criticism/feeback on recommended gear, gold is not a issue, it would be much appreciated http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Thotfcz/advanced

Doesnt seem like it would be good for anything really? if you're trying to make a healing set like to be an actual resto druid ( I personally ) would want more haste then vers and a different wep enchant/bracer enchant - and maybe even SP to gloves. Then again idk what you're aiming for? What is it you're aiming for? lol - Its almost like you're trying to be 3 different things^

I'd use the satchel belt of vision then use mark of tyranny trinket. Everything else looks fine.

10/10!
Excellent!

Doesnt seem like it would be good for anything really? if you're trying to make a healing set like to be an actual resto druid ( I personally ) would want more haste then vers and a different wep enchant/bracer enchant - and maybe even SP to gloves. Then again idk what you're aiming for? What is it you're aiming for? lol - Its almost like you're trying to be 3 different things^
Im trying to acheive healing in mid and not going oom whatsoever, and being able to not get 1 shotted. But i havent done enough extensive testing in the sense that 2 vers enchants is even worth it. Which at this point i have double haste and double vers, my vers decreases damage done by 2.57% soooooooooo. Lets say i get ambushed for 1200, 1200 - 2.57% = 1197 , Therefore i dont think it would be smart to use 2 of each, and im not quite sure 19s at this level use 2 of each - vers , haste . Likewise if you are going for the extra healing / damage, thats literally only a extra 20 heal added onto regrowths 368.

Resto Druids are so shit healers that trading stats like Haste and Int for Spirit and Stamina is stupidity.

Also, 1200 - 2,57% = 1169,16. Just do 1200 - (1200 * 0,0257)

Resto Druids are so shit healers that trading stats like Haste and Int for Spirit and Stamina is stupidity.

You would be suprised mvq. trust

restos have so much potential, Their playstle for healing is wack thats why their overlooked

restos have so much potential, Their playstle for healing is wack thats why their overlooked

Doesn't justify Spirit stacking. There is no playstyle that requires excessive amounts of mana other than simply healing, in which case you're gonna want haste more than any other stat as all your HoTs and casts scale on Haste and Int due to the same reason. Your heals are so shit that if you don't stack offensive stats then you won't be able to compete with other healers.

So spirit/haste is what your recommending since it doesn't matter to get int, since heals from a resto druid will always be trash
Doesn't justify Spirit stacking. There is no play-style that requires excessive amounts of mana other than simply healing, in which case you're gonna want haste more than any other stat as all your HoTs and casts scale on Haste and Int due to the same reason. Your heals are so shit that if you don't stack offensive stats then you won't be able to compete with other healers.
I can see where your coming from but with the set that im using i can heal mid forever while others go oom, I have more mobility i am less prone to dying, and if i need to i can go kill a healer when the O is coordinating a Kill, which is why i have ele force. But you have to come from my standpoint if i want a healing set your talking about i might as well just make a boomy set cause thats basically what your saying im trying to do something different. You know?

Cheers

In a sense you telling me to take the gear from a balance druid, switch specs and heal with it. What im trying to do is actually treat a Rdruid as a healer.

peerless to chest, stam to legs/shoulders, use the haste heirlooms, obtain garrosh's pardon and there is no point of using swift hand of justice for a tiny amount of haste instead if your losing 160 hp, also switch to all haste gifts

So spirit/haste is what your recommending since it doesn't matter to get int, since heals from a resto druid will always be trash

I can see where your coming from but with the set that im using i can heal mid forever while others go oom, I have more mobility i am less prone to dying, and if i need to i can go kill a healer when the O is coordinating a Kill, which is why i have ele force. But you have to come from my standpoint if i want a healing set your talking about i might as well just make a boomy set cause thats basically what your saying im trying to do something different. You know?

Cheers

The best thing you can do is get as close as possible to the other healers through offensive stats. Stacking offensive stats will give you decent healing not trash, while stacking Spirit will give you trash heals for a longer period of time. Do I really have to explain anything more? Should be god damn dead obvious to you. Also you should swap between +11 Spell Power and Ele Force depending on if you're healing or doing damage.

The best thing you can do is get as close as possible to the other healers through offensive stats. Stacking offensive stats will give you decent healing not trash, while stacking Spirit will give you trash heals for a longer period of time. Do I really have to explain anything more? Should be god damn dead obvious to you. Also you should swap between +11 Spell Power and Ele Force depending on if you're healing or doing damage.
No you dont have to explain anything i didnt ask you to come to my thread. Your just taking my idea and throwing it down the shitter it feels. But ya thanks for your opinon tho.

No you dont have to explain anything i didnt ask you to come to my thread. Your just taking my idea and throwing it down the shitter it feels. But ya thanks for your opinon tho.

You're the one who asked for peoples opinions on your set. The title of the thread is literally "Rate my set".

Users who are viewing this thread