Rate my dps prot/ret

im topping dmg most bgs.

the sador procs make up for lost str < crit

Any ret can top the charts what's your point.

Also I'm done talking about this. Either rate or don't post it's really that simple.

looking good. One thing you should do is have a weapon for dancing steel. It usualy procs on first hit and once it procs switch to crusader. You just got some free strength . Btw how does your chest compare to boa chest?

Also boa > goblin mail because u can't put angerhide on it

Like I told you in the other thread, you CAN put angerhide on goblin mail. Foreman's legs would work aswell. It doesn't bind item to you when you use angerhide. Same for shadowleather leg armor. I don't have any toon with angerhide but here's shadowleather on troll's bane, it is also MoP leg patch so it works the same. No bug or glitch needed to use http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Rosimegue/advanced

Other than that, seems like a good setup 9,5/10. Maybe glove reinforcements to thorbias, but think you mentioned in other thread you got 'em.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I told you in the other thread, you CAN put angerhide on goblin mail. Foreman's legs would work aswell. It doesn't bind item to you when you use angerhide. Same for shadowleather leg armor. I don't have any toon with angerhide but here's shadowleather on troll's bane, it is also MoP leg patch so it works the same. No bug or glitch needed to use http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Rosimegue/advanced

Other than that, seems like a good setup 9,5/10. Maybe glove reinforcements to thorbias, but think you mentioned in other thread you got 'em.

You can't though sshow me someone with foremans or goblin mail with the angerhide enchant.

When you try to put it on it soulbounds in your mains bag.

Which is why boa is bis over any boe.

Last edited by a moderator:
y'all serious with this argument rn...? whatever, if you find out that you're wrong and want a pair of those goblin mail leggings, hmu, but my acc not up so yeah. what do they scale though, by the way?

You can't though sshow me someone with foremans or goblin mail with the angerhide enchant.

When you try to put it on it soulbounds in your mains bag.

Which is why boa is bis over any boe.

Not sure if you are trolling or really can't read tooltips... Or maybe both?!

Users who are viewing this thread