Rate my Darude

No offense intended but wrong section. But #notmyprob

I will have to double check my scaling word doc when I get home.

Everything looks correct except for a few things ( like I said gotta check when I get home)

Alliance quest chest if not, personal preference boa vs haste chest
intellect scaling on haste enchant to shoulders
stam+sp/int scaling on leg enchant
A better scaling ring than argas

Will check when I get off work.

dududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududududu

Alliance quest chest if not, personal preference boa vs haste chest
intellect scaling on haste enchant to shoulders
stam+sp/int scaling on leg enchant
A better scaling ring than argas

Not quite sure what quest chest you're referring to.
As for my ring, I don't really have a good option (I really don't like [Lavishly Jeweled Ring] or [Lorekeeper's Ring]).
Maybe I'll use double [The 1 Ring].

Last edited by a moderator:
Not quite sure what quest chest you're referring to.
As for my ring, I don't really have a good option (I really don't like [Lavishly Jeweled Ring] or [Lorekeeper's Ring]).
Maybe I'll use double [The 1 Ring].

It looks like I was under the impression that Gloaming band was still available but it isn't.. The 1 ring is better than Argas, especially for Rdruids.
There's 4 chest pieces available to alliance that are ilvl 10-11 that have +1int/+1stam. Those will scale to 13int/13stam. Which are better than boa chest.
Haste shoulder enchants give 1 less int, so no go on that.
Legs are fine. There's higher int enchant but has no stam and there's higher stam enchant but no int. So up to you on that.

Whats up with people doing minor speed on boots without another stat just plain minor speed and it doesn't even stack with the cloak enchant? and wouldn't magefists not give better stats then fine leather gloves?

Whats up with people doing minor speed on boots without another stat just plain minor speed and it doesn't even stack with the cloak enchant? and wouldn't magefists not give better stats then fine leather gloves?

Despite what the tooltip says, minor speed does stack with the gift cloak enchants.

It looks like I was under the impression that Gloaming band was still available but it isn't.. The 1 ring is better than Argas, especially for Rdruids.
There's 4 chest pieces available to alliance that are ilvl 10-11 that have +1int/+1stam. Those will scale to 13int/13stam. Which are better than boa chest.
Haste shoulder enchants give 1 less int, so no go on that.
Legs are fine. There's higher int enchant but has no stam and there's higher stam enchant but no int. So up to you on that.

Uhhh, Cer, there are no chest pieces on ally that scale 13/13. I assume you're only saying this because of Fallen Apprentice's Robe? That is the only item that scales obscurely like so. There's also another item that "over-scales" on ally, from 4/4 to 13/13. There's no other items with 1/1 and ilvl 10/11 that scale 13/13. The reason that Fallen Apprentice's Robe scales like that is thought to be because it's from BC, and maybe had a ilvl adjustment at some point. Therefore, it scales incorrect, or more. I'm sorry to rain on who ever's parade this was gonna help, but it rained on mine too when I tested it. :\

Fine leather gloves is an easy-to-craft glove boe for glove reinforcements which will give 10stam/7int, magefist does not give these stats and magefist are expensive in comparison to fine leather gloves.

Minor speed increase gives 10% (not 8% like tooltip used to say) and stacks with cloak enchant. every other speed increase to boots enchant does not stack with cloak. Minor speed to boots are the only speed increase enchant that stacks with cloak enchant.

Not entirely sure how 13 int/13 stam is better than 9 int/13 stam/12 crit...

Edit: Also, I have no idea what you're going on about with the shoulder enchant- I'm using the mop inscription. Do you mean to say that I SHOULD be using the haste shoulder enchant?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread