Rate my Balance druid

Robes of the fallen apprentice, magefist gloves with reinforcement, satchel belt with haste, and hovel bracers>uninsured if you plan on xfering. Swap out tyranny for defending champ or int trink.

May I ask why Magefist over Gold flecked? Magefist scales to 8 Int / 5 Stam / 7 Spirit and Gold 6 Armor / 7 Stamina / 10 Intellect
Same with belt, Keller 12 int / 4 stam vs 6 int / 6 stam / 6 haste
Robes might be better than loom chest, but can't enchant them (no more chars on the realm), so I think I'll stick with loom

Ty

May I ask why Magefist over Gold flecked? Magefist scales to 8 Int / 5 Stam / 7 Spirit and Gold 6 Armor / 7 Stamina / 10 Intellect
Same with belt, Keller 12 int / 4 stam vs 6 int / 6 stam / 6 haste
Robes might be better than loom chest, but can't enchant them (no more chars on the realm), so I think I'll stick with loom

Ty

Magefist can have Glove reinforcement used on them. Well, I'd assume that's their reason.

Magefist can have Glove reinforcement used on them. Well, I'd assume that's their reason.

mhmhm baby

world-of-warcraft-gif-blood-elf-1595560.gif

get 6 spellpower enchanted on gloves

If you want a bit more stamina use Fine Leather Gloves (7 int 10 stam) with Glove Reinforcements (12 stam)

Your boots are 10 int 7 stam, I personally prefer spidersilk boots which are 9 int 10 stam, overall its more balanced

I would use the 10 stamina trinket over your intellect trinket just because the 15% heal is OP

solid 5/7

Sullivan's Theorem: In character-reviewing situations, the integer five (5) is roughly equivalent to the integer seven (7). Note: This is not applicable in any other scenario.

Users who are viewing this thread