Rate my 70 rogue? tips?

70 twinks are really novelty, unless you have sets, unobtainables or bis i don't know how to rate xD

from what ive seen and read. my gear is BIS. i could swap out my slayers for assasins hand wraps, hyjal shoulders, the belt from grulls layers, and those boots you have which all thos pieces are in my bank but i like the 6% extra dmg slayers give you. currently im working on getting my shattered sun rep up for the shattered sun neck piece but other than that. not sure what else i can do to it. besides trying to get legendarys and those are swords im mutilate running swords wouldnt do me any good. oh and MAYBE hyjal rep for their ring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice gear man! Im not sure if you are still looking for tips, but the ring you get from hyjal rep is worth getting, I believe its bis, that mixed with sw rep neck is a match made from heaven c:) Ive done many tests on the training dummies and it procs enough to be worth it. Other than that you could tweak your gems around and test different variations of the wod chants to see what you like, I see many rogues going versitility WOD enchants and also alot going haste/crit/mult but thats your choice. Id personally go versitility for the increase in damage and decrease the damage taken, it works well for pvp, but for pve probably haste or crit.

I can't tell if you're going for BiS pve or pvp, but you're pretty far off both of them.
You're not using brutal 4set which in my personal opinion is best by far, but you wouldn't be the first rogue I've seen to use a different build, so whatever.
I'm going to assume you're going for a pvp set, since you're using a couple of very low ilvl pieces.
Your rings are bad. You should use two of these three: Angelista's Revenge - Item - World of Warcraft Band of the Eternal Champion - Item - World of Warcraft Aquamarine Signet - Item - World of Warcraft (of agility). Preferably the two latter.
Your trinkets are fine but I believe Flashing Steel Talisman - Item - World of Warcraft and Searing Words - Item - World of Warcraft are both significantly better.
Elemental force is a worthless enchant. Get x2 dancing steel.
There's a metagem with one more agility than yours.
I know it isn't related to your gear, but leeching poison and gouge glyph are both horrible.
You should also consider regemming almost completely. I don't know what you were thinking when you put crit gems in your gear. If you really want more crit, at least use agi/crit gems. And don't ignore big socket bonuses like the +4 agility on your chest.

I don't mean to sound harsh by the way. Just don't throw around the term "BiS" like that.
This rogue Complex @ Argent Dawn - Community - World of Warcraft is the best geared rogue in the bracket right now, and still not BiS.

Users who are viewing this thread