Rate my 70 Rogue plz!

may be a lil wrong, but last I saw it, hard khorium band and the hyjal exalted ring were bis for rings, you want the trash drop throwing wep, the kara dag oh, and trinks are a preference, however the haste/ ap trink from sunwell is a good choice.

yes, as backstab and ambush have been changed that its only based off of mh weapon damage and ap, so the 3 slots = more ap, and you are only losing like 10 off hand weapon auto attack hits

bloodstone + Hyjal exalted ring is BiS AP wise, good choice in trinkets for pvp as human, off-hand daggers are always arugeable, Crux/BotU/MT are all great off-hands and 100% better choices. pretty straight forward when gearing rogues.

ya thats one problem im having is just my main hand weapon. its sucks cause im good with a rogue its just sometime lower geared rogues whoop my ass or get lucky and i think my main thing is my energy im having trouble using moves cause im energy starved. but thx for your input also i was looking at your rogues armory, How are you liking the haste stacking?

Users who are viewing this thread