Rate My 60 Warrior Twink

Dallah

Grandfathered
Still Working On

Warrior: Darklives @ Argent Dawn - Community - World of Warcraft

6/6 Grand Marshal Set (Enchanted With Crit And Attack Power)
8/8 Might Set (Not Enchanted)
7/8 Wrath Set (Enchanted For Tanking)
5/5 Conqueror Set (Not Yet Got Proper Enchants On)
0/9 Dreadnaught Set (Never see it on BMAH)

1/2 Legendary Weapon's (That Is Still Obtainable)
BiS Shield (That Is Still Obtainable)
BiS Weapon's (That Is Still Obtainable)
BiS Rings (That Is Still Obtainable)
BiS Trinket (That Is Still Obtainable)
BiS Neck (That Is Still Obtainable)

Fury Weapons:
2x Grand Marshal Claymore (Both Enchanted With Executioner)

Arms Weapons:
Ashkandi Great Sword Of The BrotherHood
Dark Edge Of Insanity

Protection Weapon And Shields:
ThunderFury Blessed Blade Of The Wind Seeker
Force Reactive Disk (Major Stamina Enchant)
Elementium Reinforced Bulwark (Major Stamina Enchant)

Last edited by a moderator:
thought the whole idea with rating section was to rate the actuall toon and not giving out false ratings and expectations so they will stick around.

1/10 seems like a real serious rating if you ask me

7/10 as a serious rating, your gear is fairly good but sadly not bis especially with T3 on BMAH but I don't expect anyone to go out of their way to buying T3 unless they're completely serious about the bracket or just completely loaded. as for the 1/10 rating already given, that's just a harsh rating you've got to take into account for the lack of raid content / gear available in this bracket currently.

7/10 as a serious rating, your gear is fairly good but sadly not bis especially with T3 on BMAH but I don't expect anyone to go out of their way to buying T3 unless they're completely serious about the bracket or just completely loaded. as for the 1/10 rating already given, that's just a harsh rating you've got to take into account for the lack of raid content / gear available in this bracket currently.

1/10 was rated 2 months ago at the short AD60 hype, slightly better geared now but still not worth more then 5/10, 60 bracket is not for everyone,

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends how you rate a 60 really. Classic gear, $$$ t3 gear, real t3 gear (with naxx weap, gfed enchants etc), gem gear?
I would give him a 8 considering current non gf, non gem, non $$$ gear. Good war OP. And t2 is the choice :)

Users who are viewing this thread