US Rate my 29 Arms Warrior and his mog!

Discussion in 'Level 20-29' started by Jed, Feb 14, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Jed

Jed Veteran

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hashbrowns

Hashbrowns Coordinator Arena Ladder Coordinator

Idk much about 29 gear but you seem really low on health... Also I'd get some more crit for enrage. A bigger weapon might look cool, like a giant axe.

3. Nodoka

Nodoka Contributor

Ap stacked...

hf dying

4. Bestworld

Bestworld MBA

Pretty decked out in terms of raw damage. You could make it work in arenas. For PuG BG's however, you will need some more survivability. As for transmog, it's not too shabby. overall solid 8/10

5. OP
    Jed

Jed Veteran

i mainly play on my war with my fiance who rolls disc priest shes my pocket heals so i wanted more dmg over survivability

6. Wool

Wool Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    Jed

Jed Veteran

Thanks man =)

8. Rob

Rob done with wow Bros Before Pros

Awesome transmog, I like how the tauren horns morphs into the laughing skull mask

• Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    Jed

Jed Veteran

thanks =) thats actually my favorite part haha

10. Nodoka

Nodoka Contributor

"
    Rate my 29 Arms Warrior and his mog!"

11. Yapah

Yapah Grandfathered

12. Niiz

Niiz Veteran

Nice mog and war

• Like Like x 1
  13. Vaetus

Vaetus Veteran

Honestly, I prefer having above 4.5k hp scaled cause i'm going to be frontlining 99.99% of the game. And having the high ap doesn't matter when you can just get Crusader procs and still hit MS for 800 - 1k w/o crits and have your Rends just tick for truck loads of dmg.

Then again I can understand when you have the offhealer, but you just have a lesser frontline presence compared to the Warriors sitting in Def Stance w/ 4.5k+ or so hp, unless you're just 100% ignored in Battle Stance just Rend muilt-dotting and Whirlwinding everything out of existence.

I currently roll a Crit Gear / Versa enchant set. Quite like it - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Boredumjaja/advanced rolling w/ 4,704 hp, 199 str, 24.10% crit, and 11.52% versa scaled.

But besides the whole, theory crafting for Warrior etc, I do like the transmog black always looks good, just not a fan of the Laughing Skill helmet myself but that besides the point. I really want to be able to Tmog our Heirloom items but lol haha jk not happening till Legion ( i guess.. please? )

Also for those who didn't know this like, at all if you refresh Rend once it's timer is 5 seconds or less, you get the "final burst of bleed dmg" aka the last tick of the dot. It's basically a mini-execute for when some1 is low hp and you have 30+ rage or just to whittle people down and annoy enemy healers. My 2 cents.

14. Shinspeed

Shinspeed Veteran

Very nice warrior! Instead of versatility with all those tons of ap u have there, i would re enchant gift of critical strike to rings , cloak and necklace. Apart from that also for my likes.. and ofc as a tauren i would use a big axe or sword for tmog rather the curved katana. All the rest is totally fine by me..
    IZI 9/10 ;)

15. Luplis

Luplis Veteran

These builds are getting ridiculous.

16. Thàtguyyounoxxx

Thàtguyyounoxxx Member

Aight your gear is good considering the fact that you are AP built but you need to change those shoulders. Other than that don't go AP set as your main set unless you always run with a pocket healer in bg's or arenas. Even then I recommend you run a different build because the minute you face something that hits remotely hard you're dead. Just a heads up bro. :D

If you want to see some different builds you can look at my warrior.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Thàtguyyouno/simple

17. OP
    Jed

Jed Veteran

Thanks for the feedback man i actually used you as a reference of sorts haha

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)