EU+US Rate my 20 Combat Rogue!

There's an oops message popping up. You may need to log in and out to refresh the armory.
aaah i see the problem her name is t winkerbell and this website changes it to tink...so it makes a broken link

aaah i see the problem her name is t winkerbell and this website changes it to tink...so it makes a broken link
lol - yeah I noticed that on one of my posts. I thought I was going mad, editing and re-editing only to find it keeps typing 'tink' - lol.
There used to be a cool post that showed how gear scaled on the old TI, but I don't know if that post is around anymore :(.
I'd say you are decently geared, but to go that next step towards glass cannon you would have to farm some really rare items like Ring of Precision, Defending Champion etc, or buy BOE rares at a high price off the AH.
What you are looking for is some serious hurting power whan you open on a target :p - the old 'two-shot' flag returner!

lol - yeah I noticed that on one of my posts. I thought I was going mad, editing and re-editing only to find it keeps typing 'tink' - lol.
There used to be a cool post that showed how gear scaled on the old TI, but I don't know if that post is around anymore :(.
I'd say you are decently geared, but to go that next step towards glass cannon you would have to farm some really rare items like Ring of Precision, Defending Champion etc, or buy BOE rares at a high price off the AH.
What you are looking for is some serious hurting power whan you open on a target :p - the old 'two-shot' flag returner!
thats exactly what i was looking to do haha...looks like i have some farming ahead of me thanks for the help =)

nice Tunic of Westfall, much swag

Very Cool Mog 10/10. If your going all out cannon get Parachute cloak too ;) really though can't think of anything else you should change. How much your Legs scale at in arena/bg? if its 11 you should get Blackend defias too.
10/10 for gear too izi :D

Very Cool Mog 10/10. If your going all out cannon get Parachute cloak too ;) really though can't think of anything else you should change. How much your Legs scale at in arena/bg? if its 11 you should get Blackend defias too.
10/10 for gear too izi :D
Legs scale 13
parachute cloak scales same as lizardscale only lizardscale has 3+ stamina.

if you're talking about my char.

Users who are viewing this thread