Rate me horde mage cuties

I see you got GSoJ ~20hrs ago. Unless you want it's hit for PVE, I'd trade it in (if you still can) and get DHC.

You can do what I used to do - keep trading it in and re-buying it within the 2hr window. You should be able to save up enough honor to get justice pts with this being CtA.

battle healers cloak instead of elder cloak.
you're well over hit cap, so go with corpse rompers instead of unturned loyal slippers. (RoPerf & lavishly jeweled ring would hit cap you).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting rid of rune of perfection and getting inherited mark of tyranny. and imma try to get battle healer cloak later

Hey Watergun, I wouldn't worry about the whole GSoJ / GHC situation. A lot of people including myself make the easy mistake of buying not lending. I've accidentally gone over the 2 hour restriction and have been stuck with a slightly less than Bis BoA more times than I can count. Hindu, Tacticz and I were having this discussion two days ago and we came to the conclusion that GSoJ would be more useful as a CC mage anyway because of the extra defense stats. Seeing as CC mages are both useful and underplayed in this bracket it's good that you have that option for yourself. Good games the other day vs your sham, I was impressed with how you play your ele. Good luck!

Well for me it worth it, but i don't know about other. for me it really useful when im at low health and my healer cant heal i just pop it so they can just keep me up. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
15% of 1600 hp is like an extra 220 hp probably even more because of scaling? with the burst of this bracket worth it? I just might have to try it but doesn't seem reasonable to me as a fellow magey ;P lolz but I just might try it!

Users who are viewing this thread