rate beastly pure attack power prot pally

At level 29 it gives 4 bonus armor and 5 strength.

If thats the case ^
then im afraid your wrong my dear [MENTION=22645]Lluyd[/MENTION] :3, twilight is 9 strength AND 3 crit, which when stacking AP offensively is what you want. Also didn't like transition between AP and BA get nerfed?

If thats the case ^
then im afraid your wrong my dear Lluyd :3, twilight is 9 strength AND 3 crit, which when stacking AP offensively is what you want. Also didn't like transition between AP and BA get nerfed?

The heirloom cloak also gives 4 crit and 8 stamina in addition to the 9 AP though. One could make the argument that 9 strength would be better for Blessing/Legacy, but even then it's stretching it. As for bonus armor, it's still a 1/1 conversion to AP.

Actual stats:

y7M2PBM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The heirloom cloak also gives 4 crit and 8 stamina in addition to the 9 AP though. One could make the argument that 9 strength would be better for Blessing/Legacy, but even then it's stretching it. As for bonus armor, it's still a 1/1 conversion to AP.

Actual stats:

y7M2PBM.png

you pretty much made me look like a fool then
i didnt even know that cloak existed until today

you pretty much made me look like a fool then
i didnt even know that cloak existed until today

When you asked for the bonus armor on the cloak, I figured you wanted the bonus armor on the cloak. I threw the strength in for good measure, but didn't specify that it had additional stats, and for that I apologize.

If going an offensive type Prot Paly with AP, would an Iron Shield Spike, or Mithril Shield Spike help increase DPS? It damages every time you block.

I enchanted a shield on my Warrior with an Iron Shield Spike but then never tested it out as I went Fury, so I'm not sure what the numbers are like, but could be worth a shot.

Everything else looks good for an AP Prot Paly :cool:

Well the ONLY thing I can think of that would really inspire envy / jealousy and maybe even rage would be to do what I did with my prot pally... Mog a shadowfang on that bad boy

Edit: Realized you have defias rapier... that's good enough.

3x as expensive

Users who are viewing this thread