[Rashferoth] Call to the Crusade

Wof2p

Legend
Hi everyone,

It is with great pleasure that the F2P twinks of Rashferoth community invite all F2P twinks to join us Tuesday 25 August at 09:pM on the french realms Rashgarroth and Throk'Feroth. The Call of the Crusade is the name of the raid that we organize in order to attack one of the most dangerous NPC of Outland, the Fel Reaver, in Hellfire Peninsula. We want to precise that, given the power of that mob, we already previewed another mobs to fight in case the project fails.The goal of this expedition is also to gather a lot of players in order to have a good time and make revive the F2P community.

SUMMARY

1. Participation conditions
2. Prerequisite
3. Raid progress
4. In case the project fails
5. Participant list
1. Participation conditions
To participate, you must meet the following conditions:

• You must create a F2P twink (level 20) on the french realms Rashgarroth, Throk’Feroth, Arak-Arahm or Kael’Thas.
  • The veteran accounts are only accepted if they keep the same limits than players in starter edition, it's to say professions restricted at 20 level and stuff and objets that don't require a level of use exceeding level 20.
  • Your character must make part of the Alliance.

2. Prerequisite

2.1. Class
We need heals and DPS to keep the aggro on the Fel Reaver and to strecht out the fight. In priority, we are looking for night elf or draenei priests because their features allow to escape from the battle or to add cares. We also search priests spirit-oriented , because we need mana (need to strecht out the battle), as well as priests haste-oriented (the Fel Reaver's attacks are very fast, so we must heal very quickly). The priests oriented towards intelligence are also looked because the critic may help us to make critic heals. We need also monks or shamans.

For the DPS side, we priorise hunters because bonus pets, such as Growl, which allows to keep the aggro (very useful when a DPS involuntarily becomes the new cible of the Rel Feaver, and need that someone else attract him). So for the people who are interested by this class, we propose you the following pets:

• Worm (recquies beast master spe) : +5% to the features + 3% versatility
  • Core Hound (recquires beast master spe) : +5% to the multiple strikes and heroism (increases 30% haste during 30 sec then prevents to use heroism during 10 minutes)
  • Wolf (any specialization) : +5% crit
  • Bee (any specialization) : +5% haste
  • Bear (any specialization) : +10% stamina

We're also looking for a hunter able to use Roar of curage in order to protect the tank from any critical strikes] coming from the Reval fear. After reflexion, a number of 4 hunters appear to be the best composition.

Please also keep in mind that, the Fel Reaver being difficult hard-to-reach, we will have to rely on the dots to win, that implies to recrut some classes such as rogues (spe Subtlety for[Hemorrhage]), droods (spes Feral and Balance for Rake, Rip, Moonfire and Sunfire), wars (spe Arms), demonists (spe Demonology) and also shamans and priests, because they can make dots too.

We need you bring with you:

• [url=http://www.wowhead.com/item=2459/swiftness-potion]Swiftness Potion

Of course, we understand that in 5 days, you can't manage to get all that. Netherveless you can recuperate some items available by the following vendors:

3. Raid Process
The Call of the Crusade is the most ambitious raid that we have ever seen in starter edition history. By consequent, it implies a lot of discipline:

3.1. Arrival
Meeting place : Goldshire

• At 09:pM, the players go to Goldshire in order to obtain a transportation to Outland, in Hellfire Peninsula. The transfer will be activated by two members of the group, who will be already on place, near the meeting stone, located near the portal leading until an instance for a raid in the Hellfire citadel.

• Once time the transfer accomplished, the players will wait on the place located between the three arenas of the region. It will be the fight place because it's the only place where F2P twinks can fight without be attacked by any mobs.

• During that moment, some members of the group will go ahead in order to see where is the Fel Reaver.

• Once saw, the Fel Reaver will be attacked at the beginning by Petitbiscuit, who will use Moonfire in order to attract him in the place where the group will wait.

• One time arrived between the three arenas, the players will attack the Fel Reaver according to the order attack described below.

3.2. Attack ordr
At the beginning of the battle, the tanks will attack in priority the Fel Reaver. The heals will be just behind them to care them. They will must to focus their heals for the first tank who will aggro the mob. In case the first tank dies, the second takes over in order to continue the battle. In case all tanks die, the hunters start to focus the Fel Reaver, and don't hesitate to use Growl to protect the DPS who fight to close-combat. The hunters have to be reactive because the Fel reaver's strikes are very fast (1,5 until 2 sec the time to turn around and strike). The hunters will continue like that until the tanks come back and take over the combat. Here's a little summary to symplify the process:

• 1. Tank's attack
  • 2. The heals focus their cares on the first tank attacked by the Fel Reaver
  • 3. If the first tank dies, the second takes over - same system until the death of all tanks
  • 4. In case the tanks die, the hunters aggro the mob by using Growl
  • 5. The tanks come back and take over
In case the Fel Reaver manages to kill all the hand-to-hand fighters, we will adopt another tactic in which the hunters will replace the tanks'role. If that tactic fails, we will try to kill the Feal Reaver by distance, thanks to the dots and escapes.

4. In case the project fails
In case we don't manage to beat the Fel Reaver, we will try three other mobs, also located in Outland. Here are their names:

4.1. Gordunni Soulreaper

This NPC elit ogre can be found in the Terrokar Forest, near Shattrah, in the little place that overlooks the town. He has 22 000 health, that is much less that the Fel Reaver's health, which is of 70 000. To join us we will take this way then we will stay grouped until our arrival at Shattrah.
4.2. Uvuros

This elite dog can be found in the Shadowmoon Valley, between the hand of Gul'dan and the Warden's cage. He has 43 000 health, whether 30 000 of less than the Fel Reaver one. To join us we will take the way which cross the Terrokar Forest until the Shadowmoon Valley.
4.3. Raven's Wood Stonebark

This elit treant can be found in Blade's Edge Moutains, near Raven's WooD and Grishnath. He has 15 000 health and will be so the second mob the most easy to beat. To join us, we will come back to Shattrath, then we will cross Zangarmarsh, and, after that, we will take several detours in order to avoir orcs.
5. Participant list
We have already 17 players who confirmed their presence Tuesday 25 :

I think I've said all I wanted to say. I hope it's clear now, and sorry for the mistakes I made. I also want to point out the fact that, like this event has been at the origin planified in F2P french community, you'll see a lot of french players (and in France a lot of people don't speak very well english). In case of need, I'll write regularly english sentences on the F2P channel of Rashferoth, in order to keep you informed.

Long live to starter edition,

Embu

Last edited by a moderator:
omg i would love to create a char on the servers and join u guys.. but sadly i hav a problem with my hand and cant play :(
have fun though!

Thanks. We were 9 at the beginning, and now already 14. I hope we'll win. For those who are interested by the last news about the raid, you can also consult the french version of the topic, located here.

Breaking news: a twitch will be activated at 09:pM. You could see then, for those who can't come, what happens in live.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread