Random Team 3v3 tournament (11/19 8pm CST)

Guccifarts

Veteran
Hey all,

Planning on running a random team 3v3 tournament on Monday night. This will be reliant on us having at least 10-12 healers willing to que. if you’re a healer and will be available to play at this time please post on this thread.

...rewards, rules, and dps sign ups will be posted on Saturday night, dps Assignments will be determined by random lottery generation.

Ps: Before we start bashing random teams, this is being done in an effort to bring the 39 community closer together and to give everyone an equal opportunity to compete and meet new people.

Regards,
Gucci

Last edited:
Man, this had to be during one of the 2 weeks i will be gone, hope everyone actually takes advantage of this amazing opportunity and does the 3v3's.

I know from talking to a few people here and there, many people don't have experience playing versus good 39 players, and think all games end within the first opener. I really do think EVERYONE should take part in this just so people can realize 39 arenas can actually be extremely competitive and fun.

You don't have to take my word for it if you have experienced it first hand! Enjoy what i cant next week lol.

Are partners going to be picked by random? like do u have to sign up with a team or just individually?

I'd like to heal on ally if anyone is down. 28 alliance were online tonight and not one person wanted to queue 3's into horde though.

It's gonna be hard getting the initial group going. Especially when people feel like they might lose. For some reason people take losing in arena a more seriously than they take losing in bgs

Once we have enough healers willing to play we will fill the dps. This will unfortunately be Horde only for this first tournament since it will be done using wargames.

It's gonna be hard getting the initial group going. Especially when people feel like they might lose. For some reason people take losing in arena a more seriously than they take losing in bgs

Personally, I don't like losing at all, but I'd rather lose a bg than a arena. bg's require more people, so me losing isnt a direct reflection of my ability nor me failing to make an impact. Losing an arena on the other hand is hard because when a loss is caused and not due to game mechanics, I know it was 1/3 my fault.

If I can I'd play, but I'm not going to set time aside, fun is good and all, but I came to compete haha

Personally, I don't like losing at all, but I'd rather lose a bg than a arena. bg's require more people, so me losing isnt a direct reflection of my ability nor me failing to make an impact. Losing an arena on the other hand is hard because when a loss is caused and not due to game mechanics, I know it was 1/3 my fault.

If I can I'd play, but I'm not going to set time aside, fun is good and all, but I came to compete haha

case rested

I think that's likely true. I also think the alliance atm are composed of different sorts of players than horde. Far less oriented toward competition.

Users who are viewing this thread