EU+US Random bg loot

Has nothing to do with queing WITH a 19, you can que solo and get The Crate with the same items in it which are iLvL 18 for 10's and yes, certain variants have 2 Versa on them, i.e. 'of the Aurora'. All you have to do is win the BG to get the Crate.

Those items will be the new BiS since Looms (even once they fix them) will only be iLvL 15 for 10's, same for the Invasion Gear, therefore the 18 iLvL BG Crates give will exceed what a 10 can achieve in certain BoA slots (only really effects Legs, unless those 10's have some seriously old GF'd iLvL 19+). All other BoA slots have higher iLvL, currently available items to iLvL stack for BG's.

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with queing WITH a 19, you can que solo and get the same Crate with the same items in it which are iLvL 18 for 10's and yes, certain variants have 2 Versa on them. All you have to do is win the BG to get the Crate.

Those items will be the new BiS since Looms (even once they fix them) will only be iLvL 15 for 10's, same for the Invasion Gear, therefore the 18 iLvL the BG Crates give will exceed what a 10 can achieve in certain BoA slots (only really effects Legs, unless those 10's have some seriously old GF'd iLvL 19+). All other BoA slots have higher iLvL, currently available items to iLvL stack for BG's.

I don't think you are able to que for a random bg at 10, I think that feature unlocks at lvl 15 if Im not mistaken.

Yeah i've been playing a level 10, you need a level 15+ to queue random BGs and get boxes. Level 10 can queue for Warsong and Arathi Basin, but not Eye of the Storm

Yeah i've been playing a level 10, you need a level 15+ to queue random BGs and get boxes.
0.0 my mistake, I didn't realize the Crate ONLY comes from winning a Random. Oh well easy enough to bypass.

Lol not sure how you don't understand what I wrote..
As you noticed by my later comment I didn't realize the ONLY way to get the Crate was winning a RANDOM, which you do indeed need to be 15 or with a 15+.

Users who are viewing this thread