Raine's Choker gives 93 intel as set bonus ???

Merlin

Grandfathered
someone posted to buy this item Raine's Choker of Combustion in another bracket, and i took a look at the one for 70 bracket on the AH .. amazing to see the lvl71 ilvl94 11 int/ 17 stam/ 9 crit/ 8 hast AND it has a set bonus of 93 intel ? how can that be possible .. 93 intel ? really ?? can someone verify ?

can players check again .. someone posted yesterday .. this set now works in ptr .. i did not personally try .. please confirm .. and also confirm for what bracket .. this item was posted in the 60s, 70s and 80s bracket forums ..

can players check again .. someone posted yesterday .. this set now works in ptr .. i did not personally try .. please confirm .. and also confirm for what bracket .. this item was posted in the 60s, 70s and 80s bracket forums ..

Having hard time finding where someone had said that this now works on PTR. Unless they PMd you?

w4xRskp.png

Bro your a joke and need to learn how to read. Merlin said someone mentioned it worked on PTR. And you quote me saying it doesn’t work on PTR after simply asking him where he saw that someone said it works on PTR now.

Seriously dude, learn to fucking read

Bro your a joke and need to learn how to read. Merlin said someone mentioned it worked on PTR. And you quote me saying it doesn’t work on PTR after simply asking him where he saw that someone said it works on PTR now.

Seriously dude, learn to fucking read
your post says it -DOES- work

maybe you should edit your typo.

ooops .. all a misunderstanding .. i forgotten who posted it .. likely the one Warglave quoted from Veechard .. and it now seems to be a type error :D:D:D .. ok .. so it does not work .. FINAL conclusion : Raines Set DOES NOT work

Users who are viewing this thread