Raf

Hey-

Kinda off the twinking topic, but I'm curious to see if anyone wants to RAF with me. We'd probably be doing it on my home server, and I'll be rolling a healer. I'll provide a vent we can chat on, bags, mounts, training, gold and some leg chants, etc to ease leveling. I'm hoping to even potentially stick together to 80 and then maybe do arena if that's in your interest, or just make a few more 60s. Please contact me here! Been looking to do this for a LONG time.

Pally.

Could you chat now? Send me a PM rq with an AIM/MSN/Vent info eh?

If you would like me to recruit you, I would love doing this.

Just a warning to those being recruited :: it'll cost you ~$86. $20 for Vanilla, $20 for BC, and $40 for LK (plus tax).

It's free for the recruiter :)

Velocemorte said:
Just a warning to those being recruited :: it'll cost you ~$86. $20 for Vanilla, $20 for BC, and $40 for LK (plus tax).

It's free for the recruiter :)

nah, justy gotta pay for the reg wow, and you can enter in the tbc and wotlk cd key i already have. just gonna pay for the raf :D

I reckon if you're just putting a twink on the account you'll be fine. But you can't go to Shatt, etc, can you? If you don't have BC and LK that is...

Then again I didn't know you could just re-use your old BC and LK CD keys. Hell I have no idea what I'm talking about, haha.

I just know that I did the RAF a couple days ago and I just went to Wal-Mart and bought it all. Fuck it - it's only money, right? :)

Velocemorte said:
I reckon if you're just putting a twink on the account you'll be fine. But you can't go to Shatt, etc, can you? If you don't have BC and LK that is...

Then again I didn't know you could just re-use your old BC and LK CD keys. Hell I have no idea what I'm talking about, haha.

I just know that I did the RAF a couple days ago and I just went to Wal-Mart and bought it all. Fuck it - it's only money, right? :)

haha yeah ;p

Users who are viewing this thread