Quickest Allied Race To Unlock...

heard86

Veteran
I want to unlock an allied race just to skip 20 levels, doesn't really matter which one. Any ideas which would be quickest. Any tips/hacks on rep gain?

Thanks!

I want to unlock an allied race just to skip 20 levels, doesn't really matter which one. Any ideas which would be quickest. Any tips/hacks on rep gain?

Thanks!
The easiest allied races to unlock would be the Lightforged Draenei since there are a lot of "Army of the Light" world quests. They are scattered around Argus and a good amount are boss kills that give a decent amount of Reputation.
That along with Void Elf

Next ones would be the Dark Iron Dwarves and Mag'har orcs since you have to do Honorbound and the alliance version World Quests and the War Campaigns for their repected Factions.

The remaining ones are about the same and a bit slow since normal difficulty World Quests do not give that much reputation compared to Rare and Epic World quests.

I would say Nightborne is the longest since you have to do the entire Suramar story and is still possibly locked behind a rep grind to progress

Be sure to have any items that increase Reputation gains. I believe that is automatically tied in with items that XP increases. And an obvious one is Human for that 10% bonus to Rep Gains

Happy Farming!

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Buh. Dont listen to that nonsense. Highmountain is the fastest. You do the quest line, spam all the world quests and emissary quests (duh) but then you can also farm the last boss of Nelths Lair which gives 250 rep through to exalted. On a mage or DH, you can take a speed run route shown the below video.

I got Highmountain finished in like 48 hours.

Buh. Dont listen to that nonsense. Highmountain is the fastest. You do the quest line, spam all the world quests and emissary quests (duh) but then you can also farm the last boss of Nelths Lair which gives 250 rep through to exalted. On a mage or DH, you can take a speed run route shown the below video.

Now that i did not know, i had already completed everything in legion over time so i didnt need to rep grind

I havent played any endgame since level 100 so completely out of the loop with emissary and world quests etc. Is it worth doing the quiest line, emiss and wq's if you can just do the method in video?

I havent played any endgame since level 100 so completely out of the loop with emissary and world quests etc. Is it worth doing the quiest line, emiss and wq's if you can just do the method in video?
Its required yes, regardless you still need to hit 110 to unlock the World Quests

Go to the Horde Embassy Building and it tells you the requirements needed to unlock them

Users who are viewing this thread