EU+US Quick ways out of Nelth without Legion Flying

Veechard

Legend
This probably isn't new but incase some didn't know, once you kill 3rd boss and get the Skyhorn goods, you can randomly invite someone to group, and leave group (they don't need to accept invite) and it will port you out in 1 minute. Combine this with hearth set to Thundertotem you can use roughly every other run, your talking 45 second average downtime between runs

You can reduce this by even more if you zone out the back door, the second you leave the cave pop gunshots and go left. Run up the hill till your on the left edge of the highest peak you can reach and pop glider. This will take you right to the instance zone in even quicker than the leave group method if done right

Why not just use the proving grounds method? As thats practically instant, and returns you to the entrance of the instance.

If you like Gold Seller videos check out Oldbess to show you how to use the Proving Grounds method:

If you'd rather watch Asmongold show you how in his usual ranting way, here you go:

Now I hit instance per hour cap. So for showing me this I say thank you, and at the same time, $!@%

If you're a druid or(maybe) monk or (maybe) DK you can use your respective portals to port out of the dungeon and port back in. In my case, Dreamwalk from inside would get me to Dreamway, then get me to dungeon entrance when i use it again. Does have 1 min cd though

Users who are viewing this thread