EU+US Quick tip 2:BiS Caster offhand for f2p(ilvl 60)

junkseer

Grandfathered
Hey, i knew we can't get Stratholme Lily as pure f2p, so i took it for granted that the best casters could have was some ilvl25ish quest reward or something. Turns out there's plenty of florists around Azeroth selling the next best thing - Bouquet of Black Roses(ilvl 60). http://www.wowhead.com/item=3424/bouquet-of-black-roses

Don't mind the price in the top right corner, i checked in-game and it's the same as listed on the list of vendors, a measly 7 gold and change. Now you(and i) have no excuse for running around with a staff, except as a fashing statement.

this is wide spread information.

is the next quick tip going to be about how to do dps as a mage?

I wouldn't know first thing about dpsing as a mage since i don't play them, so that's a no. Now, you're a TC champion 2016, you've been at this twinking thing and this forum for a while, so none of my info's probably new for you. I on the other hand, haven't seen it so far in any of the guides in the f2p section, any of the 29 guides i've browsed here, and despite playing the game on and off in every expansion since BC, the stuff i've stumbled upon and posted was new for me. Maybe it's included in the guides for some other bracket, i don't know. Hopefully, this was/will be useful for someone else too, maybe someone new to twinking in general. I've seen dozens of threads on this forum that contained informaton that was less pertinent to twinking, and made less sense than my short posts. If you'd like to write a guide on BiS obtainable equipment for pure f2p, by all means.

you still get extra armor for using shield as hpala? or is it all same?

I wouldn't know first thing about dpsing as a mage since i don't play them, so that's a no. Now, you're a TC champion 2016, you've been at this twinking thing and this forum for a while, so none of my info's probably new for you. I on the other hand, haven't seen it so far in any of the guides in the f2p section, any of the 29 guides i've browsed here, and despite playing the game on and off in every expansion since BC, the stuff i've stumbled upon and posted was new for me. Maybe it's included in the guides for some other bracket, i don't know. Hopefully, this was/will be useful for someone else too, maybe someone new to twinking in general. I've seen dozens of threads on this forum that contained informaton that was less pertinent to twinking, and made less sense than my short posts. If you'd like to write a guide on BiS obtainable equipment for pure f2p, by all means.
OHH SHIT GET WRECKED WITH KNOWLEDGE!!!

Nice find

For what it's worth, my stats didnt improve using the roses over using the heirloom offhand on my shadowpriest.
It very likely won't, cuz equipping a single ilvl 60 item would probably bump your ilvl up by no more than 4

That's harsh. Didn't expect to hear that from you, but people aren't always as they seem... Most of the people that clicked on this thread, found useful information. Idk why you even clicked on it in the first place.

It very likely won't, cuz equipping a single ilvl 60 item would probably bump your ilvl up by no more than 4

I didn't really think it would. But I was more trying to point out that it's a viable alternative for folks who havent farmed up the DMF tickets for an off hand yet. But I realize I said that in such a manner that makes it seem like I was baggin on the roses.

I didn't really think it would. But I was more trying to point out that it's a viable alternative for folks who havent farmed up the DMF tickets for an off hand yet. But I realize I said that in such a manner that makes it seem like I was baggin on the roses.
There's that lantern that has a decent drop rate in sfk which should be good to use unless they are trying to increase their item level.

Hey, i knew we can't get Stratholme Lily as pure f2p, so i took it for granted that the best casters could have was some ilvl25ish quest reward or something. Turns out there's plenty of florists around Azeroth selling the next best thing - Bouquet of Black Roses(ilvl 60). http://www.wowhead.com/item=3424/bouquet-of-black-roses

Don't mind the price in the top right corner, i checked in-game and it's the same as listed on the list of vendors, a measly 7 gold and change. Now you(and i) have no excuse for running around with a staff, except as a fashing statement.

Thank you - ignore the trolls.

Users who are viewing this thread