EU+US Quick question regarding 70 tinks

Fjallerald

Grandfathered
Greetings,

I hit 70 a few days ago and looking through the linked armories here I see several people with two versions of the Eternal Bands from Scale of Sands.. How are you able to get two of the high end rings like that? Don't you replace one with another if you change it with quest and or restore a deleted one?

Put one in void storage tell the npc you lost it then change it, retrieve from void storage there you go 2 hyjal rings.

I don't think it's that good but I can see the appeal in having both.

Much obliged :)

Put one in void storage tell the npc you lost it then change it, retrieve from void storage there you go 2 hyjal rings.

I don't think it's that good but I can see the appeal in having both.
I wonder if this method works on GMs for getting multiple of certain items.

must... try on china!

That's not how it works. GMs can see where you put the item, obviously.
GMs dont even check if you faction changed 2 mins ago before making a ticket when exploiting.
Why would they check stuff like that?

GMs dont even check if you faction changed 2 mins ago before making a ticket when exploiting.
Why would they check stuff like that?
Because they don't simply give you a new item, they look for the one you supposedly destroyed (because there's people like you who want to exploit the system) and restore it. So they'll see you didn't actually lose it.

Last edited:
Because they don't simply give you a new item, they look for the one you supposedly destroyed (because there's people like you who want to exploit the system) and restore it. So they'll see you didn't actually lose it.
Not my fault GMs are stupid : )

You guys are pretending that you actually get stuff back you destroyed, when it isn't in Item Restoration, they basically never do that.

I've been trying to get some items from quests I finished back, but they don't ever restore those items, are you guys all giving blowjobs to GM's or something?

You guys are pretending that you actually get stuff back you destroyed, when it isn't in Item Restoration, they basically never do that.

I've been trying to get some items from quests I finished back, but they don't ever restore those items, are you guys all giving blowjobs to GM's or something?
Its because they have a pretty strict policy on item restoration, especially when it comes to quest rewards (Idk why quest rewards specifically but it seems to be this way). They won't change or restore quest rewards even like a day after you've done it. Depends a bit on the GM probably.

Users who are viewing this thread