Quick Intro to Level 20 Twinking

I've been wanting to make one, but u beat me to it!
I'm surprised I beat anyone to it honestly. This has been a work in progress for probably 2 months now... Between moving and just lack of motivation lately.
I always try to remind myself, done is better than perfect.

Touchscreen laptop?

I see, are you a teacher?

Finally something easily accessible i can link in dungeons for people that seems a lil bit interested and just want a bitesize of info on the topic.

This was the endgoal. Glad I was able to hit the mark!

Is there a quick guide to re rolling a class especially when it comes to quest and artifact “epic procs” I’m guessing I need to get to level 20 fast without turning in certain quests?

Is there a quick guide to re rolling a class especially when it comes to quest and artifact “epic procs” I’m guessing I need to get to level 20 fast without turning in certain quests?
So there's a couple answers here, First I'll tell you how I usually go about it (this may be wildly inefficient)

Exiles reach (level 10) -> Legion Intro + Weapon Quest -> Unlock the first Order Hall upgrade -> Switch from Legion to any other expac to hit 20, or just do randoms in legion(I usually do BC random dungeons) -> Switch back and do Legion quests to hopefully get epic artifacts (+6.5)

Or you can buy BoE's (+7) or farm them

Or you can do dungeons and I believe they also proc to +6.5?

Tbc or wotlk is fastest if you want to do dungeons because they are loaded with quests, wod is easy if you just want to quest. If you play a dps, you can quest through wod, and queue dungeons, queues will usually be slow enough that it will bump you into tbc and wotlk dungeon queues allowing for the best of both worlds. Tanks and healers will usually have too fast queues for that.

Users who are viewing this thread