Queues still 100.0% bugged

Here is what I experienced, 4.0.6:

I queue for warsong and 2nd bg for 30min... I keep checking if anybody from my server gets in. Apparently nobody, but suddenly I see someone. I ask him how long did he queue for it, he says 1min... I drop the queue, requeue, and gets a pop within 1min too (a different bg)...

So basicly if you queue more than 5min you must drop it no matter what, and requeue...

The guy got in before I did, like if I wasn't even in the damn queue. That's the same bug we have since Cataclysm, it has never been adressed, and at this rate it will never be. Because they have actually no clue if there queue is working or not, they don't monitor the queue they monitor if there is games poping. And we can make tickets and tickets, they just flush it down the toilet...

That sucks to hear that the bug is still prevalent in the game :( Although tbh it might just be your server or maybe something like that, because since patch I have had great que times, ranging from bout 5-6 mins wait time, and this usually with 2 or 3 people quaint with me.

Whatever something it is, I'm not gonna sit and brush Blizzard hair saying it's working good enought. Btw if anybody on some "other server", experiment some weird stuff, please go ahead and share. Also when I try to leave the queue when I feel I'm over 5min, I can't leave it, like if i wasn't in the queue (so that justify it), then I requeue it overwrite it, and bim instant pop the next seconds...

What I been doing in random bg on 85 is queue, w8 5 sec, leave queue and queue (requeue), w8 5 sec, requeue. After 2-6 time I got instant queue.

Qs, no matter the level or the type are bugged right now, same since Cata release.

These queues have been absolutely awesome for me. 3-6 minute queues every time. Most games are fresh too, not pick up games.

Join the BG queue and then try and join the dungeon queue. If you can queue for both then the BG queue is bugged and you should leave it. I personally experience an amazingly high number of bugged queues. Please note that if you are a tanking class you should avoid ticking tank in your role. You will get instant dungeon pops as tank and piss off a lot of people....

plobb said:
Join the BG queue and then try and join the dungeon queue. If you can queue for both then the BG queue is bugged and you should leave it. I personally experience an amazingly high number of bugged queues. Please note that if you are a tanking class you should avoid ticking tank in your role. You will get instant dungeon pops as tank and piss off a lot of people....

i can always join both queues (bg and dungeon)...never stops me...

My guild and I have been queuing a lot since patch 4.06 and we have yet to experience the bug where your in queue, but not actually in queue.

I've had queue weirdness. Had no pop but lost queue, a couple times. Pop window "blinks" sometimes. Have queued in group and some get pop but one doesn't. Requeue sometimes helps, but if it doesn't it's another twenty-plus minutes. Will try queuing for both wsg and dungeon-finder to test that idea. Have often been in queue for longer than average; sometimes for average +25 mins.

But, mostly queues have been steady, if not frequent. Not having the regular 5-6 minute queues like someone mentioned, but a lot of 20-30 minute queues. Would love more info on how the queue system works from Blizz.

Sharper said:
I've had queue weirdness. Had no pop but lost queue, a couple times. Pop window "blinks" sometimes. Have queued in group and some get pop but one doesn't. Requeue sometimes helps, but if it doesn't it's another twenty-plus minutes. Will try queuing for both wsg and dungeon-finder to test that idea. Have often been in queue for longer than average; sometimes for average +25 mins.

But, mostly queues have been steady, if not frequent. Not having the regular 5-6 minute queues like someone mentioned, but a lot of 20-30 minute queues. Would love more info on how the queue system works from Blizz.

Yea i one time got a wsg pop and it instantly disappeared. Also i could sometimes be in Q for 10 mins and it would say in Q for 3 seconds or something like that then switch back to 10 mins awfully weird. I have def been bugged b4 my friend got a instant pop when i was in Q for 5 mins.

Afaic, very happy with the queues lately. I got a pop within 1-4 mins max during the last days (horde and ally), even one instant one ;)

( :EU: )

I've had a few ques teleport me to the neartest graveyard. Happened twice on my 19 and like four times in row on my main.

The queues are a lot better than they have ever been, but there's still a few bugs that need ironed out. It seems every time they fix a few bugs it brings new ones.

Anyways, I have made a topic in the Bug Report forum with a list of queue bugs I've experienced since 4.06. Please post bugs you've experienced that I don't have listed so we can get them all fixed.

[BUG] Patch 4.06 Battleground Queue Bugs!

Users who are viewing this thread