US Queue times and faction balance

Kurzie

Grandfathered
I have been thinking about making a 99, but due to the time/gold investment on them I have a couple questions. I work late and queue times are horrible after midnight pst on my 19, are there more pops at 99 late night? What faction needs more players and what specs are needed.

I have been thinking about making a 99, but due to the time/gold investment on them I have a couple questions. I work late and queue times are horrible after midnight pst on my 19, are there more pops at 99 late night? What faction needs more players and what specs are needed.

Midnight PST would be 2AM central time. I'm usually not up that late but queues do seem to get longer past midnight central time. So you might have the same problem.

However, in 7.2 we should see an increase in people queuing for BGs since they're increasing the experience you earn from PvP.

I agree with Phil. Alliance has more twinks than horde, but some people have twinks on bothsides to attempt to balance it out. I'm not gonna suggest a faction or class but I would just play what you want.

Generally speaking, Q pops are very much dependent on nontwink people Q'ing outside of set 99 nights. Late night will probably have longer Q times due to the lack of people. Currently Wargames are being held on Saturday evenings.

U mentioned gold being a deterrent but making a 99 literally costs you no gold unless you wish to be stacked with boe epics which isn't entirely necessary imo. The difference between base twink with just 800 pieces and fully geared is 2% which isnt make or break.

As for which class/spec to play, it really is up to what ever you think is fun. Every class feels relevant and viable in the bracket but there are certain classes that shine above all like boomkins. Currently there are a lot of boomkins in the bracket right now. I would guess heal to dps ratio atm is about 1:4. So a 5 man group would have 1 healer. There doesn't seem to be an issue with getting 3 heals for Wargames from what I'm reading (I haven't been able to participate yet).

First week had to go 2 heals each side. Almost had to second week at times. If there's healers who just haven't played yet we should be good.

First week had to go 2 heals each side. Almost had to second week at times. If there's healers who just haven't played yet we should be good.

I have heals on both factions and unfortunately Saturday nights just don't work for me. I'm sure there may be a few more like me as well. Hopefully we can add additional nights to get other people to join in. I didn't really see any comments about lacking healers so I just assumed there was enough for the games.

The night is moving. I hear Thursday night is leading replacement candidate but MK and Mew/KP are coordinating.
Sunday night was an option but come July GoT > WoW

Users who are viewing this thread