US questions...

Discussion in 'Veterans' started by flash, Sep 17, 2020.

Share This Page

1. flash

flash New Member

hello all! i have just recently had an urge to play my level 20 again, the account however is not subbed atm. i was wondering if there are any changes to the way that the battlegrounds work (as far as scaling goes and enchants and such) and also how ques work and some opinions on if putting time into my level 20 again is even worth it. i loved the community back when the mists of pandaria was a thing and had quite a few random twenties that i’d play here and there. i’d hate to see this character rot away..i’ve spent a lot of time on her! thanks again all, and i’m sorry if this isn’t the right place to post..

2. Chops

Chops Soccer Dad Moderator

Everything has changed since MOP and everything is about to change again in just a couple weeks in SL. Poke around those threads to get an idea of whats coming.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor <>< Moderator

Honestly, this is such an awkward time to restart twinking. Updating your gear now will be a waste of time since in a few weeks your gear will need updating once again.... so it kinda puts you in a limbo atm.

4. Counsel

Counsel Member

Just hop on and queue up, you'll be better equipped than 99% of the levelers you'll face anyway.

• Like Like x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)