Questions pertaining to Shadow Lands

zayl

As the title suggests, I have two questions regarding shadowlands as a level 11:

1. Is it possible, by completing the Shadow Lands campaign or before, to acquire a covenant/use the covenant abilities?
  2. Is it possible, by some means, to go into Torghast?

If possible, I'd like to use Soulshape to move faster; and Torghast is nothing but a curiosity.

You get to use the covenant abilities in their respective zones, but you don't get to pick a faction to make them permanent.

I was only able to do the initial torghast quest. After that, you get ported back to the top level or oribos if you try to jump down to the maw.

You get to use the covenant abilities in their respective zones, but you don't get to pick a faction to make them permanent.

I was only able to do the initial torghast quest. After that, you get ported back to the top level or oribos if you try to jump down to the maw.
And, just to make sure, this is after the entire campaign was completed?

One more info regarding covenant abilities: after you obtain the covenant powers in a specific zone, you will be able to use them in the dungeons from that zone even if you queue into them via LFD.

Users who are viewing this thread