Questions on proffessions

Efficiency

Legend
I've already leveled Jewelry crafting in order to mass produce heavy stone statues and drop the proffession, but beyond this what professions are useful? I know that gathering professions no longer give stat bonuses which leaves engineering, alchemy, inscription, black smithing, leather working, tailoring and enchanting. Engineering is an obvious choice due to semi-useful craftable objects but what are the perks of the other professions as of this patch? I know that alchemy used to give bonuses for potions created, is that still a thing?

You have the options of alchemy if you want to just make your own potions.
JC to continue to make your own statues. Engy for bombs and such. I don't even know if any one even uses sharpening/weighted stones any more. Most are too lazy any way or don't even know about them.

/cheers

JC eng is the two best(first aid is important to max as well, and cooking is good to always have 6stam / 6 spirit buff) but...

i like alchemy regardless (for rogue) because if i run out of healing potions or agi pots, or any other kinds of potions mid game, its nice being able to make more on that same char... swift pots & healing potions in specific are just like, stronger as rogue to me than having any of the other proffs, but you dont even need to be an alchemist to have these...

so if you prepare enough you can have all 3, all the alchemy benefits w/ all engineer and jewelcrafting benefits.. but im often unprepared in pugs, too many chars :[ i like to be able to make my potions IN my game, if i happen to run out... cuz they op as fuck.

i dont see so much engineer proff usage for w.e reason, like the actual stuff thats usable in bgs. idk why.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread