US questions about the ally side

Fxv

Veteran
ok, so my sub runs out on Sunday, so tomorrow. I'm on Stormrage and I've heard everyone talking about how twinking is so ally sided (which as an avid 19 twink in legion I find hard to believe lol) I have barely seen any 20 twinks, more or less a 20 twink community. all the ones that I find are dead and have no one online at any time.
does anyone know where a good group of 20 twinks are that I can hang out with?

Your first mistake was running on Stormrage, there's only like 3 active twinks there.

BH has healthy population and KT Alliance specifically for TF.

ok, so my sub runs out on Sunday, so tomorrow. I'm on Stormrage and I've heard everyone talking about how twinking is so ally sided (which as an avid 19 twink in legion I find hard to believe lol) I have barely seen any 20 twinks, more or less a 20 twink community. all the ones that I find are dead and have no one online at any time.
does anyone know where a good group of 20 twinks are that I can hang out with?

Kel'thusad with the firefighters, message ohti or chops for more info. Great group of people

Your first mistake was running on Stormrage, there's only like 3 active twinks there.

BH has healthy population and KT Alliance specifically for TF.
yeah i made my twink on Stormrage since thats where my main is, and it would've been easier to get geared over there since i can do a lot of things on my own. thanks for the help!
one last question: can I transfer my twink over there while my sub is turned off or do i need to transfer like now to get onto KT

yeah i made my twink on Stormrage since thats where my main is, and it would've been easier to get geared over there since i can do a lot of things on my own. thanks for the help!
one last question: can I transfer my twink over there while my sub is turned off or do i need to transfer like now to get onto KT
You can transfer without gametime whenever you want, you wont be able to join TF though if that's the plan (unless you already have a toon on that WoW account in the guild.)

If you want to place an anchor toon make a level one on the same WoW account and PST Hvnter for a ginv I'm on right now.

Users who are viewing this thread