EU+US question regarding darkwater talwar farm

iceTdrinker

Grandfathered
EDIT: Thanks to SPQR i m good to slay some more !
mission completed

hey guys!

now that survial hunter is fotm .. oO

how do i get the talwar dropped out of this damn domina as a hunter? in random dungeon group, its not possible because of loot specialization =/

i tryed it solo too but still no luck, will it even drop when doing it solo?

Last edited:
due to loot restrictions it is not available to hunters anymore. only way is to get it traded to you.

well thats a bummer =(
gotta head over to that EU dungeon farming thread tomorrow

thanks for telling me

now that survial hunter is fotm .. oO
has been for a while now
due to loot restrictions it is not available to hunters anymore. only way is to get it traded to you.
I got two to drop for my friend in a row like last week but I was carrying him on a 110 so maybe thats a factor idk

I didn't trade them to him or anything either hes f2p

pretty sure they can still drop for huntards

pretty sure they can still drop for huntards
Any level 70+ character will get legacy loot in bfd.
Then you will get drops as if you are in 5 party regardless of class in general.

It didn't ever drop to me since patch.
The spec got spells requiring 2 hander wep and limitations to 1 handers would only be reasonable.

People weapon swamping for faster elemental force procs on serpents ticks isn't really intended game disign i would imagine.

thanks for telling me

If you are ally and on eu and got active time i might able to assist a fellow hunter. pm me your btag.

failed to pm you, dunno why lol

here s my letter:

Hey mate,

sorry i went to bed yesterday, missing the fun slapping that domina °_°

Yes i m alliance EU and have 2 days of game time left and would love you helping me out on this one.
Got to drive to the hospital for some hours, but hope to be bak in the late hours today, maybe earlier.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread