Question on shared accounts

accel

Hi. A question from a noob:

I have a regular WoW account. Let's say I create a second WoW account on the same Battle.net account. If I then PVP on characters on that second account, will the honor gained from that PVP be shared with the first account through Battle.net? Ie, will I be able to gain honor levels and rewards associated with that on the first account by playing on the second one? Achievements / mounts / similar things gained on the second account do get shared, but what about honor?

The reason I ask here is that I want to make the second WoW account F2P, or, rather, Vet - that is, sub for some time, gear up a couple of characters, then let the sub lapse and PVP at level 20. I thought if doing that would also add honor levels to my regular account, that would be a very nice bonus.

Thanks in advance.

Hi. A question from a noob:

I have a regular WoW account. Let's say I create a second WoW account on the same Battle.net account. If I then PVP on characters on that second account, will the honor gained from that PVP be shared with the first account through Battle.net? Ie, will I be able to gain honor levels and rewards associated with that on the first account by playing on the second one? Achievements / mounts / similar things gained on the second account do get shared, but what about honor?

The reason I ask here is that I want to make the second WoW account F2P, or, rather, Vet - that is, sub for some time, gear up a couple of characters, then let the sub lapse and PVP at level 20. I thought if doing that would also add honor levels to my regular account, that would be a very nice bonus.

Thanks in advance.

Seems to actually be cross acc. currently running 3 accs and all at the same honor level which seems to be a weird coincidence if not :) So Good news !!

Thanks! (Great!!)
[doublepost=1611151436,1611150998][/doublepost]Actually, two more questions then:

1. Which battlegrounds are available to level 20s now? I remember it being just WSG and AB at some point, but we just had changes which opened the entire world to twinks, so maybe that applies to battlegrounds as well?

2. For the vet account, is it worth buying SL? I briefly checked the guides and as far as I can see, most of the gear comes from prior expansions (no need for SL) and a lot is BoE (which I can farm on the main account). Is there anything important for level 20s that would require SL?

Thanks a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread