Question for Mods

• Thread starter WW3ThePurpsNotOil
  • Start date

WW3ThePurpsNotOil

As a current, and future anon, will my posts always take about an hour to get posted? Is this by design?

It's really not a huge deal, but kind of kills the ability to have any real discussion.

It would be nice to have the ability to school (or get schooled) with that almighty anon troll factor.

Thank you for your time.

Entirely depends if there is staff online to approve messages or not. :3

As a current, and future anon, will my posts always take about an hour to get posted? Is this by design?

It's really not a huge deal, but kind of kills the ability to have any real discussion.

It would be nice to have the ability to school (or get schooled) with that almighty anon troll factor.

Thank you for your time.
Make a real account to circumvent this pesky rule. But if you decide to stay anon I am sad to inform you that anon posting has not been inherently pleasent in the passed. So if you provide real discussion with a great community presence, I’m sure the mods will happily put your messages through immediately.

Make a real account to circumvent this pesky rule. But if you decide to stay anon I am sad to inform you that anon posting has not been inherently pleasent in the passed. So if you provide real discussion with a great community presence, I’m sure the mods will happily put your messages through immediately.

Thanks, but a mod answered already, and the anon hate doesn't bother me at all.

make an account and don't link armories? what's the point in being anonymous? I see u mentioned trolling so is that why ur anonymous? im seriously interested

make an account and don't link armories? what's the point in being anonymous? I see u mentioned trolling so is that why ur anonymous? im seriously interested

To ask questions, give answers, and engage in discussions anonymously.

Users who are viewing this thread