Question for best unsub twink levels

Vichrae88

Newly returned player looking for advice about unsub twink levels for PvE only. I'd like to have several characters that I can pop into and enjoy during the long stretches where I'm off sub, and have a few questions.

Level 10 is obviously powerful for several classes such as paladin and monk tanks and many dps classes (druid 11 for guardian). My main issue is there are very limited dungeons you can queue for.

Level 16 is something I've started looking into, as it opens up many more slotted gear options in TBC, and still seems quite powerful.

Is there a reason to go beyond that (to 19 or 20) if you're not going to PvP? Are there any level 20 sets worth getting for any classes?

Most people go level 20 to play pvp or to engage in the F2P "end game". The scaling is worse than it is for 10 and even 16s, but there are more options and you get to feel like youre playing a "complete" character i suppose.

But if you just wanna goof around on an account inbetween subs, it sounds like youve got a pretty good handle on what each level is like. No reason not to try them all and see what appeals.

Users who are viewing this thread