US Question about survival hunters

Malgibbon

Veteran
Hi,

One thing i've seen or read about people using 2x1 handers(Slicer blades mostly) to trigger weapon procs then swap to 2 hander. Is this still the ideal way of playing this class?

If so, is the weapon enchant elemental force you want for this? Any advice is greatly appreciated

Survival is the Hunter Melee class. If u roll Survival, get the 2 hander out and break some skulls.

If u go double weapon + ele force, u may as well play ranged, like BM or MM.

A few people do it, and it is quite horrible to get stung and ele force proc’ing like a ........

It’s almost like a Rogue wannabe.......

Hold up the Hunter class and their code of ethics and don’t do it! :D

Well, i think the point was that they weapon swapped once the procs were up to their 2 hander - they supposedly didn't stay this way.

Well, i think the point was that they weapon swapped once the procs were up to their 2 hander - they supposedly didn't stay this way.
Before ele force got nerfed, yes. 2 one handers and double ele force was the way to play surv. Even on the dive, you'd swap back to dual wielding after the harpoon because raptor strike just doesnt do much dmg.

After the nerf, there just isnt enough damage there to keep up with a 2 hander that has +10 agi or +3 dmg. If you manage to keep up a perfect rotation of dots on 4+ targets, double ele force starts to creep into viable. But you'll never do that in a game and if you're trying to well... just play marks with sting.

Users who are viewing this thread