question about state of twinking brackets

Tappekran

as someone who wants to get into twinking, what are the most played/active twink brackets? both for pve and pvp

i am unsure if it is differant on EU compared to US

for pve 10-14 is most popular for pvp 20 is most popular.
1's are 1's, only really for dueling in Goldshire.
50s are meant for pve unless you have a BFA account without SL then 50 is for pvp as well
49 is also 1 way to do world pvp at the top of the bracket without worrying about 50+ in warmode. Just don't do the SL intro quest.

I have seen a bunch of people on Sargeras at 39 so I assume 39 is also a place you could pvp at.

20 has pretty fast queues. Be warned though...although you can have fun with a lot of different specs, be ready to face hunters and hunters and hunters. And they are far above most specs when it comes to their overall kit.

But you'll have the occasional game without too many of them, those are pretty fun.

afaik, 20s are by and far the most popular bracket and the only one that gets consistent BG pops.

39s I see alot of in GS, think they have some pretty active arenas/ wgs perhaps

I find 20 to be annoying. Not because of hunters but because I go in to a bg and for some reason I forget it’s a pug.

All I play are 20s and im happy new players can join but I spend a good chunk of time trying to help them out. So it ends up turning into a mess. lol

Users who are viewing this thread