EU+US Question about Faerie Mantle

Torben

Grandfathered
So I asked a gm the other day about http://www.wowhead.com/item=5820/faerie-mantle (ally only item) if you could transfer to ally do the quest then transfer back to horde would you still have them?
he said he didn't know and could not guarantee anything.

have anyone done this or know if it would work?

what happens in your bags, stays in your bags.

noob question... why would you transfer a toon twice? wouldn't it be more efficient to create another ally and transfer to horde so you have 2 double agent instead of 1?

noob question... why would you transfer a toon twice? wouldn't it be more efficient to create another ally and transfer to horde so you have 2 double agent instead of 1?
You can get a ring from each faction. For example, you're making a twink for horde side, i would make an alliance toon, get faerie mantle and argas ring then xfer to horde and grab your 2nd argas ring.

I already fixed most of the stuff for him, and money is not a problem for me, I rather move him 2 times, then farm the things for 2 weeks again.

EDIT: it also looks like there can only be 3 winners at the fishing tournament now.

I already fixed most of the stuff for him, and money is not a problem for me, I rather move him 2 times, then farm the things for 2 weeks again.

EDIT: it also looks like there can only be 3 winners at the fishing tournament now.

As of last weekend, it was still first 50. I helped two twinks get their trinkets, both got them.

Users who are viewing this thread