Question about f2p vet if already have allied races.

findingazazel

Does the game allow me to use level 20 allied races if I created them when I had a membership when I switch to f2p by ending my sub? I may have to race change if not. :(

Does the game allow me to use level 20 allied races if I created them when I had a membership when I switch to f2p by ending my sub? I may have to race change if not. :(
You aren’t “switching to F2P” — your account’s expired subscription puts you in Veteran status.

You can still use Allied Race characters with an unsubbed account; it would be impossible for a F2P account to have them unlocked by virtue of what F2P actually means.

You aren’t “switching to F2P” — your account’s expired subscription puts you in Veteran status.

You can still use Allied Race characters with an unsubbed account; it would be impossible for a F2P account to have them unlocked by virtue of what F2P actually means.
Perfect! Thank you so much.

Slightly more detail to what Zorch said. If you're a veteran you get to keep all the account wide stuff you've unlocked, including things like achievements and anything (like allied race access) you can get from them. It's just that a lot of stuff will be difficult or impossible to unlock going forwards with a level cap of 20.

Users who are viewing this thread