question about boe 19 gear

Yes you can do that. I even just got gutterblade switched to glacial stone after like 2 months. As long as you don't equip the items for too long it is unequipable by a gm. But there is a time limit though, that's why I lost 4k on the darkmoon card I never used on my war when I quit wow a long time ago.

I will try to reply to what I think you are asking .....and maybe to what it doesn't look like you are, but may... really the post above me has nothing to do with what I think you are asking, so maybe that is why I am confused.

What I think you want: If you wanted to know if a GM will unbind a BoE that you put on a twink then NO they will not. I mean, there is always that one cool GM that doesn't give a shit, but you may have to talk to over 100 GMs before you find him.

What this other guy thinks you want: If you want to know if you can change one quest item BoP, to another reward from the same quest them YES you can. BUT again some GMs may not let you for some reason, but this is something that most will help you with.

KEEP IN MIND that Blizzard has a limited amount of times you can do the same action per account kinda deal going on so they will not do this over and over for you.

they wont do it if you just ask them too, tell 'em it was an accident or something, and that u meant to equip something with the same icon.

^ this.

I actually got a free 2x Arena Master's by saying i deleted them by mistake, the GM clearly didnt care and didnt look into it, just say id been looting the gurubashi chests and BAM i got the last 2 arena masters i needed.

if you say you accidently equpied it and then you cryu a little bit like" this item was so hard etc" make yourself sound like a nub, then they possibly might do it :)

I have had a pair of Scouting Trousers of Healing unequipped from my shaman because i meant to equip them on my druid instead. I managed to get a GM to unequip them, however i did already have a SB pair of healing trousers on my shaman which helped i think. Also they came back as Scouting Trousers of Healing with only 5 spell power. I ticketed GMs several times saying that this should be impossible but they refused to change it :( I even reequipped the trousers to see if it was just a tooltip error, but no they only gave 5 sp.

inb4 cool story bro. A fun little anecdote for you, maybe you'll find something helpful in there.

Pewpewbbq said:
^ this.

I actually got a free 2x Arena Master's by saying i deleted them by mistake, the GM clearly didnt care and didnt look into it, just say id been looting the gurubashi chests and BAM i got the last 2 arena masters i needed.

if you say you accidently equpied it and then you cryu a little bit like" this item was so hard etc" make yourself sound like a nub, then they possibly might do it :)

Would this work for lucky fishing hat?

Just tried it on my pala, didn't work. Got some b.s about not being about to recover it from a certain amount of time but expalined to the gm I did it today.

Juno0 said:
How successful where they? I mean did they have to go thru alot of trouble etc.

One of them got it with the first GM and the other it took three Gms before he got it.

kablam said:
One of them got it with the first GM and the other it took three Gms before he got it.

I want to try this. >.< do you know what they told the GM? :)

kablam said:
Ya but Im not gunna tell everyone it cuz Im tryin this on one ofmy toons this sunday :)

Just private message me. :D

My guess would be to say, "OMG I COUGHT THE RARE FISHIES AND DIDN'T HAV AUTO LEWT ON AND DEN I CASTED FISHIES AGAIN AND DEN HE DISAPPEARED>!!?"

Duckhunt said:
My guess would be to say, "OMG I COUGHT THE RARE FISHIES AND DIDN'T HAV AUTO LEWT ON AND DEN I CASTED FISHIES AGAIN AND DEN HE DISAPPEARED>!!?"

this happened for real and he got a "Players are responsible for their own actions" message back.

Users who are viewing this thread