Question about actual rating

@Rockastansky unrelated. But how do you like full crit fury at 29? I imagine the rampage you get off are nasty.

I like it at 45% i don't like it at any other lower number (and I would add more if "of the decimator" gear dropped where I could apply it), you go all in or its just bad. If you have a crusader proc with 45% you just have the random chance to maul any healer, I don't care about their funky BiS gear. Any lower and I would just make some hybrid Haste/Crit/Verse pile.

It just gives the most "fun" results of any build I have made, sometimes you just kill a full geared twink with 5 key strokes and leave them with the "what the fuck just happened" face. But, it still is RNG, just really high RNG. You just get surprised sometimes and get a good laugh in when you get 5 crits in a row.

Again, this min maxing only really works with Fury Warriors in the 29s and no other class because Crusader is where the real damage comes from, and you can't stack Strength like a Caster/Agility user can, so secondary stats Crit/Haste/Verse really make a difference. EG. if you don't stack intelligence on your Arcane mage or stack Agility on your Rogue and try to make some say "haste pile" you just have a bad mage/rogue, there is no argument to be made math is math. But Fury has all kinds of cool builds you can make that all work similarly well.

Last edited:
I like it at 45% i don't like it at any other lower number, you go all in or its just bad. If you have a crusader proc with 45% you just have the random chance to maul any healer, I don't care about their funky BiS gear. Any lower and I would just make some hybrid Haste/Crit/Verse pile. It just gives the most "fun" results, sometimes you just kill a full geared twink with 5 key strokes and leave them with the "what the fuck just happened" face. But, it still is RNG, just really high RNG.

Again, this min maxing only really works with Fury Warriors in the 29s and no other class because Crusader is where the real damage comes from, and you can't stack Strength like a Caster/Agility user can, so secondary stats Crit/Haste/Verse really make a difference.

I completely agree with the fact that your damage comes from Crusader and that's what you base your build on. No reason to loose secondary stats over strength on your gear, due to the high amounts gained from Crusader x2.

In regards to melting people and leaving them in awe, is exactly what I was looking for, so thanks you a bunch for your reply.

I completely agree with the fact that your damage comes from Crusader and that's what you base your build on. No reason to loose secondary stats over strength on your gear, due to the high amounts gained from Crusader x2.

In regards to melting people and leaving them in awe, is exactly what I was looking for, so thanks you a bunch for your reply.

I think my guy is BiS for Crit (without enchanting directly for it, which meh... there are some limits, giveing up 10 strength for 1% crit... no.)... outside of random "of the decimator" blue drops for my wrists and maybe hands (though alge fists are pretty high)

Haste, 56% on enrage, it's brutal
I've tried haste in my 29 warrior, being a troll and having the racial can bring me to some high amounts of haste. It's just kinda meh for me, I don't mind it being RNG, don't get me wrong, it's strong, but I don't find it that fun.

There are only 2 builds that are tier 1 then the rest is tier 2/3. I have all the gear you can get currently in game for any build and I play them all regularly.

I used to be 100% on the Haste wagon, not anymore. Queing solo may have changed that since I'm not always carried by a healer and haste is not as good when you are not, but its also just not that much fun as other builds like Crit. And as mentioned below Haste is only really good when you are farming people at a GY, which is just not healthy for the bracket.

In My Opinion:

Tier 1: Stacking to 200+ strength then focusing on Crit... It is just overall higher consistent damage than a Haste build, and when you do crit its huge. Its just not that much fun, but compared to the other options it is just good. You have about 30-40 more strength than most other builds and that amount does add up (I down played it a little bit in previous posts, but I was not referring to an additional 40 strength, etc).

Tier 1: 45% or Higher Crit... you do exactly what enemy healers do not want to see, random unpredictable burst damage that is extremely hard to heal around and with crusader it is always super high amounts. You already get Haste bonuses from Enrage and when you have Crusader up and Engrage you are leaving any pure haste build in the toilet.

Tier 2: 30%+ Haste: Haste builds usually have around 160 strength and almost no crit... so its just flat line fast damage... exactly what an enemy healers wants to see from you (and ego aside, any geared healer can out heal any Haste fury warrior pummel or not)... if we were fighting dungeon bosses sure Haste is cool, but we are not so once you factor in CC/Slows/Enemy Healing... Haste is just OK. Maybe if you are just being pocket healed and farming a graveyard you will get the best numbers from Haste overall (you know... similar to just hitting a dungeon boss over and over), but then you are just a retard/shitty person, so maybe haste numbers should not be your main concern in life.

Tier 2: Hybrid: Just putting on any good random gear in slots then telling people "Its my cool BiS build dewd!". Whatever, its not. You will do fine... you are still a fury warrior, just press the buttons in the right order. You have a random mash of Strength/Crit/Haste/Versatility and then tell people you have found "the magic ratio"... everybody has a different "magic ratio" and everybody thinks they are right... they are not right... they are tier 2.

Tier 3: 30+ Versatility: Stacking pure versatility and having around 160 strength is just not as good as people think it is, you just get more out of the 200 strength build than you will with jacking around with Engineering goggles and other garbage. It does not make you unkillable or anything else, its just meh. And even the bonus self healing is not as awesome as somebody will tell you it is.

Note: If anybody tries to justify their build by telling you how they won that one duel that one time against somebody you have never heard of in Goldshire (that are 100% determined by RNG Fury/Cruader procs and not their skill)... just give them a nervous laugh and walk away... because they are fucking trash.

Everybody gets butt hurt when you tell them stuff they don't want to hear, but the above is how I see it.

Last edited:
I ll be glad to duel u and meet u in bg to test out ur damage against mine bruh, I don't agree with u but u made a nice tread !

I like it at 45% i don't like it at any other lower number (and I would add more if "of the decimator" gear dropped where I could apply it), you go all in or its just bad. If you have a crusader proc with 45% you just have the random chance to maul any healer, I don't care about their funky BiS gear. Any lower and I would just make some hybrid Haste/Crit/Verse pile.

It just gives the most "fun" results of any build I have made, sometimes you just kill a full geared twink with 5 key strokes and leave them with the "what the fuck just happened" face. But, it still is RNG, just really high RNG. You just get surprised sometimes and get a good laugh in when you get 5 crits in a row.

Again, this min maxing only really works with Fury Warriors in the 29s and no other class because Crusader is where the real damage comes from, and you can't stack Strength like a Caster/Agility user can, so secondary stats Crit/Haste/Verse really make a difference. EG. if you don't stack intelligence on your Arcane mage or stack Agility on your Rogue and try to make some say "haste pile" you just have a bad mage/rogue, there is no argument to be made math is math. But Fury has all kinds of cool builds you can make that all work similarly well.
I get REALLY great results with a mix. I have 20% crit, 5% haste, 15% vers. I'm waiting on a couple drops to get rid of the haste but my goal is 20/20. A friend of mine went full haste with his fury warrior and gets great results as well.

Crit is dogshit.

Haste or any variation of maxing Haste + secondary stat is top tier. It's all about uptime on Enrage procs + Crusader in coordination with Rampage. Full Crit is too slow and the only viable chance of downing a healer is multiple crits on Rampage with Crusader Procs. Haste does this multitudes better.

Everybody gets butthurt when you tell them stuff they don't want to hear, but the above is how I see it.

Crit is dogshit.

Haste or any variation of maxing Haste + secondary stat is top tier. It's all about uptime on Enrage procs + Crusader in coordination with Rampage. Full Crit is too slow and the only viable chance of downing a healer is multiple crits on Rampage with Crusader Procs. Haste does this multitudes better.

Everybody gets butthurt when you tell them stuff they don't want to hear, but the above is how I see it.

Honestly this is twinking, you're not going for Rank 1 at end game content. If you have more fun playing crit or even verse over haste. Then why shouldn't you? You might get more consistent results with haste, but straight up saying the others are dogshit is not only untrue but also narrow-minded. I've played fury warrior with various builds and if you're in a BG and play with War Machine you got the rage for the rampage in almost every situation you need it. Fury is dependant on Crusader procs, no matter how you build it.
You're completely entitled to your opinion and I don't disagree with it. But pushing away any other opinion is just bullshit. People play twinks to have the fun they don't necessarily find on their end game characters. So build whatever works for YOU.

Fury is dependant on Crusader procs, no matter how you build it.

You've reinforced my point. Not only is haste more consistent, it's straight up better in most circumstances in terms of more crusader procs and enrages.

Calling full crit tier 1 is stupid. If you give your opinion on a public forum and not expect to get negativity when you post something stupid then you might as well leave.

Sure, he can play whatever he wants to have fun but if you say a dumb statement then you're going to get called out on it.

You've reinforced my point. Not only is haste more consistent, it's straight up better in most circumstances in terms of more crusader procs and enrages.

Calling full crit tier 1 is stupid. If you give your opinion on a public forum and not expect to get negativity when you post something stupid then you might as well leave.

Sure, he can play whatever he wants to have fun but if you say a dumb statement then you're going to get called out on it.
As I said, I don't disagree with you. I'm just saying any fury warrior build at 29 will work absolutely just fine, especially if you have a healer.

Even without healer full haste and a bit versa is still better than full crit... But anyone plays as he want to.
As it said crusader procs and enrage is too powerfull...

Users who are viewing this thread