EU+US Question about 101 twink relics

AlterScene

Grandfathered
Yea, new ones havent been appearing at the same rate. Just bear in mind this doesn't mean something wont fall through the cracks in 7.2.5 or 7.3 that is potentially better then the 810s that people got.

This doesn't in any way mean Blizz Hotfixed them. Many 110's are bored AF waiting for 7.2.5 and haven't been farming Sentinax in the past 2-3 weeks. This reduces the possible volume of drops.

https://www.reddit.com/r/woweconomy/comments/6bsa0n/810_twink_relics_hotfixed_buy_now/

saw this on wowecon and was wondering if anyone had any news updates on these relics being hotfixed by any chance. If so then holy duck I'm screwed because I've been trying to find one at a decent-ish price for my twinks. now they'll be so expensive that I wouldn't even consider getting one.
From the wording of that post, it sounds very much like that reddit poster got his information from what me and @jackfrost said on the 101 Discord, which was guesswork at most. There's been no confirmation of a hotfix yet but the trend in AH scan results does seem to suggest that there may have been. Could just be a streak of bad luck though.

This doesn't in any way mean Blizz Hotfixed them. Many 110's are bored AF waiting for 7.2.5 and haven't been farming Sentinax in the past 2-3 weeks. This reduces the possible volume of drops.

Nothing is definitive right now, but the sudden lack of relics strongly suggests that a hotfix went live. More time will tell.
The lockboxes drop from any content, not just sentinax farming.

Nothing is definitive right now, but the sudden lack of relics strongly suggests that a hotfix went live. More time will tell.
The lockboxes drop from any content, not just sentinax farming.
Ofc, but my point is also valid. Having a sudden shortage on the AH means literally nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread