Questing/Farmable Gear With Versatility Stat Suggestions

Musk

Veteran
Hey, I was wondering if you guys knew some good questing/farmable gear that can turn epic with the versatility stat on it for my Balance Druid. If you do give me suggestions, thanks.

foamspittle staff, feathered headdress, soothsayers chest, sparkproof gloves, belt of the grieving father, aaaaaaaaaaand thats all I got off the top of my head.

In all actuality, is Feathered Headdress even BIS?
I believe its 11+/11+ @20 - Wouldn't 27+ intellect and/or 23+ versatility goggles be better for raw numbers?

I dont think glasscannon builds are practical, Feathered Headdress is something I'd only wear to show off TBH.

In all actuality, is Feathered Headdress even BIS?
I believe its 11+/11+ @20 - Wouldn't 27+ intellect and/or 23+ versatility goggles be better for raw numbers?

I dont think glasscannon builds are practical, Feathered Headdress is something I'd only wear to show off TBH.
Dude asked for farmable gear with vers. If he's f2p, the headdress is bis. Otherwise, the goggles are.

But he did specify and didn't ask for bis. Just gear with vers. I answered.

Can’t Gloves of the Fang proc epic since they’re a rare, mob-specific drop?

Can’t Gloves of the Fang proc epic since they’re a rare, mob-specific drop?

While they probably should be, dungeon drops and certain random drops that wualify as dungeon drops like deadmines cleaver and bhoars fang don't upgrade.

While they probably should be, dungeon drops and certain random drops that wualify as dungeon drops like deadmines cleaver and bhoars fang don't upgrade.

Pretty sure a guy on this board posted a picture of epic iLvl 32 mail Fang gloves he looted and everyone was laughing because he was either a Druid or Monk and had been farming for the leather gloves forever.

Users who are viewing this thread